The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Hahahaha, yeah, what's up with the gun? That was totally unexpected. From the looks of it it's like one of those gadgets/weapons from Batman Forever.

:lol

Maybe it's a shrink ray that he uses on Bane? :lol

In addition to Batman Forever (now I'm starting to see this comparison on other message boards on the internet, WTF :gah:) it also reminds me of the electric gun from Arkham City.

No doubt the next Hot Toys Batman will come equipped with this thing. The ULTRASONIC BAT BLASTER, with LIGHTNING BLUE STROBES!

There's not been a single piece of tech/gadget from either of the first two films that didn't exist in real life or was being worked on in real life so I doubt this will be any different.

There's not been a single piece of tech/gadget from either of the first two films that didn't exist in real life or was being worked on in real life so I doubt this will be any different.

Somebody watched Batman Tech on the history channel. :lol

I'm sure you can't explain why that's funny.:dunno

You basically summed up what the documentary said, that's all. I found it funny. I mean no disrespect man.

By your laughing I'm assuming you believe all the tech developed is a lie that was created for the sole purpose of being in a Batman film?

No not at all. Well, maybe some of it was a bit exaggerated. I enjoyed the documentary as well as the psychology of TDK myself. :huh

They've had other documentaries like "Star Wars tech" and "Spider-Man tech" and much of the stuff we see in films, albeit highly implausible now, is or could be possible. It doesn't make some of the things like web shooters, laser guns and lightsabers any more ridiculous.

At first glimpse that gun looks ridiculous to me, but keep in mind, like you, I haven't seen it in the context of the film. I might love it like the sticky bomb gun or might think it's lame like Batman's "action box, pop out cape".

Soitenly!

Bling_Hulk.gif

:clap:rotfl:rotfl:hi5::rotfl:rotfl:clap

You mind if I use it :pray:

It's soooo beautiful!

I think that's why he made it for you. Derp, derp.

Not sure about the microwave emitter ...

SnakeDoc

Probably just a UV light for 'detecting'.

Perhaps he has to try and track Bane by semen deposits in TDKR.

I'm starting to worry that there won't be a new batsuit in TDKR. At around this stage 3 years ago, the TDK Batsuit was revealed in EW and was on the cover of Empire or some similar film magazine. No shots of a new suit yet. Still rockin' the TDK suit on this Empire cover and whatever other promo materials we've seen.

I know I'm just feeding into Hollywood's tradition of arbitrarily updating superhero suits in live-action sequels, but Nolan Batman had good reasons to go from BB suit to TDK suit. It goes to reason that Wayne might want a new suit if/after Bane kicks his ass.

Plus, I want a new HT Batman.

I'm starting to worry that there won't be a new batsuit in TDKR. At around this stage 3 years ago, the TDK Batsuit was revealed in EW and was on the cover of Empire or some similar film magazine. No shots of a new suit yet. Still rockin' the TDK suit on this Empire cover and whatever other promo materials we've seen.

I know I'm just feeding into Hollywood's tradition of arbitrarily updating superhero suits in live-action sequels, but Nolan Batman had good reasons to go from BB suit to TDK suit. It goes to reason that Wayne might want a new suit if/after Bane kicks his ass.

Plus, I want a new HT Batman.

I doubt we see a new suit unfortunately. The TDK suit was shown months prior to this stage now. It was in like June, way before the first trailer and even the teaser.

There's no going back . . . or forward. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back