The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I'm starting to really dig Bane's look the more I see of it. The sleeveless vest does a lot to help sell the character more for me.

Next month, so really, really soon. It'll most likely be attached with Sherlock Holmes and Mission Impossible and then the 6 minute Prologue will be attached to Mission Impossible IMAX.

Expect photos, stills, an updated site full of goodies, the trailer and prologue.

Next month, so really, really soon. It'll most likely be attached with Sherlock Holmes and Mission Impossible and then the 6 minute Prologue will be attached to Mission Impossible IMAX.

Expect photos, stills, an updated site full of goodies, the trailer and prologue.

You forgot overly shaky, out of focus YouTube footage from fanboys wanking while pirating it with their phones.

375323_222745451131779_145970452142613_553522_1870653162_n.jpg

Are these out yet?

That gun will make an awsome accesory for a hot toys batman,especially if it lights up.

maybe it's a electromagnetic gun to put the mask of the face of Bane!

The only thing that ruins the cover, is that they printed clooney on it.

Last edited:

It's the Sonic gun from The Dark Knight Returns. He is going to cause Bane's head to explode and that stupid looking mask and vest to fall off.

Difference is the Mechanic was at least 6'5" not 5'nothing" like Hardy.

I'm looking forward to seeing what SS does as far as P.F.'s go for TDKR.

At least Batman and Bane for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back