The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Empire releasing a Third Cover supposedly Monday Morning. It's a special cover for their Subscribers.... doubtful, but hopeful its Catwoman.

Yep.

FYI, the prologue will be about Bane.

ndwu1f.jpg

39064310150378068962876.jpg

31650410150378068257876.jpg

37992210150378067727876.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

dunno if I like that

Eight years after TDK? What the hell?

So in that time frame, The Joker never broke loose and Batman never came into contact with other criminals/villains from his rogues gallery? I like Lindy Hemming's description too, "what ever it is". :lol

Fantastic pics though. I haven't cared much about lil pip-pip squeak Bane until now. Now he actually looks closer to his comic counterpart.

Eight years after TDK? What the hell?

So in that time frame, The Joker never broke loose and Batman never came into contact with other criminals/villains from his rogues gallery? I like Lindy Hemming's description too, "what ever it is". :lol

Fantastic pics though. I haven't cared much about lil pip-pip squeak Bane until now. Now he actually looks closer to his comic counterpart.

He probably did break loose, and died or something. Now they can give some halfassed backstory to appease the fans.

And he hasn't changed his suit in eight years? Or modified at all? Even slightly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back