The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

70mm should be required for film now. IMAX should be all theaters. I honestly feel like i'm watching films in the best possible way.

Can't hear anyone talkin, cant see any phones...oh and the picture is perfection.

WHAT THE ____??? No Denver? Are you ____ing kidding me? ____ YOU! :mad

BASTARD! :lol

I converted to Blu Ray because of WB! And this is how they repay me!?? :lol

(Atleast Blu Ray is great....)

Holy crap, I can't believe my local IMAX will be getting it. A ten minute drive at most. Won't need to drive an hour and a half to the SF Metreon. Awesome.

Yay! Houston one has it!! :yess:

Holy crap, I can't believe my local IMAX will be getting it. A ten minute drive at most. Won't need to drive an hour and a half to the SF Metreon. Awesome.

You were both about to get a shaken fist...but then I actually looked at the theater listing and saw there's one not too far away :lol :yess:

My IMAX theater had 70mm during TDK's run but recently converted to a digital format.

No prologue for me. I'll be sure to catch a bootleg or something. I'll always have a chance to see the prologue in full IMAX come July 20th, unless they limit that to 70mm too . . .

So do I. Now atleast I don't have to rush and buy tickets. ____ing _______s. :mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back