The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

tumblr_lvkei2i0lh1qd9vcjo1_500.jpg

SnakeDoc

WTF! That list can't be complete right? Not a single one here in UT despite us having several Imax screens, one of which had the exclusive showing of TDK from the Viral Compaign. I'm pissed!

WTF! That list can't be complete right? Not a single one here in UT despite us having several Imax screens, one of which had the exclusive showing of TDK from the Viral Compaign. I'm pissed!

Agreed! No love for St. Louis, eh Warners? Well ____ you! I've been looking forward to this since it was announced. That's some absolute bull____ right there. Well, I'll get to see it anyway since somebody will throw it up on Youtube when it premieres. Or I'll just pirate it through the newsgroup I use. The Dark Knight prologue was brilliant for promoting the film and got people to show up to I Am Legend opening weekend. And what has got to be one of the most anticipated films, if not the most anticipated film of next year gets the same treatment, the WB bungles it by making it exclusive in 70mm to only certain theatres in certain areas of the country. Well, ____ you WB! These idiots could have got my $16.00 plus all my friends $16.00 for this. Crazy.

At least you have an IMAX. I have to drive for 2 1/2 hours just to see it this summer. Hate your highways. Too many U-tards.

:monkey3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back