The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Got my passes for Tuesday, all ready to go.

Managed, somehow, to get two tickets for the prologue in my city, after 20 minutes of 403 errors and dropped connections. :lol

Pretty good for the first viral marketing promo. It's gonna be strange to drive to the imax theatre just for a 10-minute reel.

I wonder what the chances are that they'll run the trailer along with the prologue for this Dec. 13 screening.

Free%252520IMAX%252520Prologue%252520Tickets.JPG

^sweet. got my tickets too. I cant help but notice though that it says "first come first served" at the bottom. ?? surely once you have tickets you'll get in, right?

I think this is the new trailor

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt1INYDo_Ek&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

The Dark NIGHT, Void? :lol

Mine doesn't look like that at all, here's my pass,

PASS.jpg

^sweet. got my tickets too. I cant help but notice though that it says "first come first served" at the bottom. ?? surely once you have tickets you'll get in, right?

Well the IMAX I'm going to now says no longer available so surely they must've limited it to the capacity

I think first come first served is in relation to seating, which is actually pretty critical as you don't want to be watching an IMAX film from the front row :lol

No. They'll intentionally overbook the theatre to guarantee a full house and it will be first come, first served. So you need to go get your tent, a clean pair of chonies for 5 days worth of fermenting, dry rations, plenty of water, sleeping bags and camping porta potty and start camping out now to be sure you guarantee yourself a seat. Chances are, the Joker junkies are already lining up as I type this... sans clean chonies as they'll wear 'em till they hurt and will supplant food for cigarettes and their own urine.

Ok, so now i have to fork out for a tent too?? Pfft, so much for this "free" screening.

ive tried typing in the coordinates from TDKR.com to the Earlybird site, but I keep getting invalid. How did you get a successful login?

Zoom in on the map and click on a dot near you. Then wait for a few hrs as www.gofobo.com attempts to load. Then wait a few more trying to register. Then wait a few more to score your passes. Once that's done, weigh your options with the whole "general admission" aspect. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back