The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

If people are NOT cosplaying or camping out Friday, then I will not go. I love watching these people make fools of themselves. It's half the fun.:lol

Almost as sad/funny as watching pathetic animals kill each other for good deals. :lol Apparently the violence now occurs before they open the doors.

TDKR website just updated:

https://www.thedarkknightrises.com/

New official poster:
Magnus_Mask_Dom_RGB_1600x2366.jpg

Wow. That is how you do a poster.

Pretty cool. Kinda reminiscent from Begins when Alfred tests out the cowl with a bat.

Maybe we'll see an unmasked Batman fighting Bane.

Awesome. :eek:

So are the ones I posted not "official"? What are they and how are they for sale?

And looking at the new "Broken Bat" logo, I found this in Knightfall - The Broken Bat.

knightfallbrokenbatsignal.png

Exactly the same.

So are the ones I posted not "official"? What are they and how are they for sale?

nope they are fan made. you can find some people printing unofficial artwork and selling them online, no big deal :)

the new poster is just epic. with every new detail revealing, i'm more and more excited to the bone.

Nope, they're fan made. Kind of ironic, as soon as I saw the new poster, I thought it was a fake too.

I guess your poster sense was tingling Maglor. :lol

I remember hearing the one where the glass is broken and batman is flying was fan made or something, but that is just what some website said they also had posters for The Riddler and Harley quinn in the list, so I don't know, but, i haven't heard anything about them being official, kinda doubt it, but if they are for sale, i dont know, weird

This poster gave me chills. I can't wait!

lol is funny the poster gives me chills as well, :monkey3

What a perfect poster - Even I didn't think Nolan would go all out like this so early, but he has.

Mind = Blown

Poster = Going on my wall, backgrounds, everything :lol

I remember hearing the one where the glass is broken and batman is flying was fan made or something, but that is just what some website said they also had posters for The Riddler and Harley quinn in the list, so I don't know, but, i haven't heard anything about them being official, kinda doubt it, but if they are for sale, i dont know, weird

There are only 2 official posters (for now). Both can be found on the official website.

All the others are fanart.

I'm excited for this but not nearly as much as I was for TDK. For me Joker is more exciting and interesting than Bane so that makes this wait not nearly as bad.

WHAT A POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see this next week at the theater! All I can say is "mine"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back