The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

While i'm not all that excited for Mi4, if i've paid for it, might as well watch it, I was probably going to watch it anyway over this winter as there's really not a lot of interesting movies coming out

Seeing the prologue on its own tomorrow but I can see myself revisitng the IMAX when MI4 hits, also to get a 2nd look at the prologue, this time to understand the cookie monster :lol

Speaking of movies this winter..I AM excited for The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

While i'm not all that excited for Mi4, if i've paid for it, might as well watch it, I was probably going to watch it anyway over this winter as there's really not a lot of interesting movies coming out

I AM excited for The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo though.

Yeah Dragon Tattoo looks good!

Do you have kids jye? If so, time to check their DNA.

Not to reignite the 'Batman's going to be killed off' but I just had the thought while making my bed that in the trailer when Gordon is in the hospital and talks about the Batman HAS to come back I believe it takes after a situation where Bane publicly defeats Batman in front of Gotham to break their spirit (ala Knightfall) and then runs rampant destroying Gotham. So during that absence even Gordon must have somehow fallen victim to the destruction and is in the hospital where he prophecises about Batman coming back to reclaim the city. And BOOM...

The Dark Knight is back... kicks Bane's ass and shows everyone whose the authority,

Think of it as Rocky III but only the characters are from the Batman Stable...

Not to reignite the 'Batman's going to be killed off' but I just had the thought while making my bed that in the trailer when Gordon is in the hospital and talks about the Batman HAS to come back I believe it takes after a situation where Bane publicly defeats Batman in front of Gotham to break their spirit (ala Knightfall) and then runs rampant destroying Gotham. So during that absence even Gordon must have somehow fallen victim to the destruction and is in the hospital where he prophecises about Batman coming back to reclaim the city. And BOOM...

The Dark Knight is back... kicks Bane's ass and shows everyone whose the authority,

Think of it as Rocky III but only the characters are from the Batman Stable...

You make your bed

Allright boys and girls

Just got an email regarding the pre-screening I am going to tomorrow

- Mobile phones will NOT be allowed into the theater, they will be held by security
- They will be giving out 1 exclusive T shirt per customer, these cannot be bought anywhere and exclusive to pre screenings

:yess:

Allright boys and girls

- Mobile phones will NOT be allowed into the theater, they will be held by security
- They will be giving out 1 exclusive T shirt per customer, these cannot be bought anywhere and exclusive to pre screenings

No matter what they give me, it won't fit :monkey2

My Batgut will make certain of that :lol

Allright boys and girls

Cool that they are giving out shirts! Man, I want some Rises swag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back