The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I'm officially passing. Not only are there hella cosplayers already in line, but they're the ones who've been camping since Saturday. No bathroom, no shower, no thank you! :monkey1

:thwak If I'm not driving 3hrs to attend a 7min prologue, why the ____ would I drive that much just for pics? :dunno

How do you know there is a line if you haven't drove there? :lol

I wonder if Gotham assumes Batman is already dead if he (like people predicted) was absent for nearly 8 years? I think they could kill batman, but they can also put him in a speedo and make him do the macarena around bane for the final confrontation. Neither of those will happen.

Faking his death at the end to officially retire from the lifestyle maybe a possibility though, my money is Bats/Bruce gets his big monologue at the end of the movie over the top of clips of Gotham and him standing on the edge of a high tower as the last shot.

Sorry. I'm considering waging a one-man war against the destruction of proper grammar on the internet.

Obviously, this would keep me consistently busy. :lol

:)peace)

Has it been confirmed that we see Anne as Catwoman after the prologue? I've read there's some flashes/trailer of footage after the prologue that shows her, among other things.

Has it been confirmed that we see Anne as Catwoman after the prologue? I've read there's some flashes/trailer of footage after the prologue that shows her, among other things.

I've read that the footage at the end of the prologue includes things we've seen before. Don't know whether it's true or not.

Would be funny to see half the theater leave after the prologue is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back