The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I don't see many arguments if IM, Cap, Thor or Hulk will die in the Avengers. :lol

Didn't Thanos break Hulk's back in one of the comics :lol

How long would that last? Hulk's healing factor is faster than Wolverine's. :lol

How do you know there is a line if you haven't drove there? :lol

Uniden-2-Line-Cordless-Telephone.jpg

I'm shocked you didn't post a specific joke :lol

Of late though i've been able to get Small sizes at like concerts and things, but mostly still have to contend with them catering to only M, L, XL :cuckoo: :gah:

Fixed for accuracy. Can't find XXL in most of the shirts I want let alone an XXLT. :(

Not seeing the prologue in front of MI:4. Kinda wish I weren't working when Operation Early Bird commenced. I woulda jumped at a screening without the $16 Tom Cruise aftertaste.

Whatever. Stick a cellphone up your butt guys so you can get some bootlegs online!

Not seeing the prologue in front of MI:4. Kinda wish I weren't working when Operation Early Bird commenced. I woulda jumped at a screening without the $16 Tom Cruise aftertaste.

Whatever. Stick a cellphone up your butt guys so you can get some bootlegs online!

:exactly::lecture:yess::lecture:exactly:

Even if you're not going to film anything, just do it anyways :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back