The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Yep, my thoughts exactly. Plus, with the trailer it's more accessible. You can watch it any time you want with great quality.

I'm probably one of the few that preferred the little montage at the end of the prologue, that mini "trailer" reel to the prologue itself. ____ Bane (he's cooler than I expected though), I want to see more Batman. :lol

I mostly agree. This is Bat's film. Although Bane looks ____ing bad-ass. I'm excited.

I mostly agree. This is Bat's film. Although Bane looks ____ing bad-ass. I'm excited.

I only watched the horrible quality bootleg of the prologue so far, but I'm also loving Bane's voice...it's so bizarre yet freaky sounding..can't wait until July :D:D

OMG saw the clip I want to be in the theater right now.

bane sounds evil.

I cant ____ing wait.

going to watch begins and TDK right now back to back.

Yup, the bootlegged one is the one I watched too :) Hopefully by friday we'll have some better quality ones.

Only lolz catz count on the interwebs :lecture

13.jpg

:lol!!!

picture.php

Isn't he supposed to be from the Caribbean? :dunno

Yeah, the fictional island of Santa Prisca. But they made him English in this for some reason. Prologue is very cool. Not, "this is the greatest movie ever" cool, but certainly enough to create excitement. And i love Bane's voice. Something unnerving about it.

mmmm...... I don't know....

Bane Freaking ROCKS! I liked Bane's look but wow he is going to rule,

the prologue... it was okay... but nothing great, besides Bane, the planes, what happened was pretty meh.
(I know just a bootleg but still) What Im wondering is why people saying this was so amazing, i read somewhere online that the plane scene was amazing and reminiscent of "Inception"
wtf?
I was more excited for the clips they showed at the end,
and the beginning of TDK was better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back