The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

You know what's fun? Being off the boards for a day only to come back to 12 pages of TDK/Heath arguments. :lol

Never change, SSF.

To wipe the slate clean, some gifs:

Bane swaaag
i2VJ1gppn7wcD.gif

Holy haymaker Batman
iHD6jh3doBeHz.gif

Looking forward to the hd trailer tomorrow.

Many places are being sent these cool press kits:
7nRuW.jpg

people still talking about Heath and the Oscars...

lol
oiTsD.jpg

I loved selina's dialogue also... i'm glad i had faith in hathaway... i think shes a great actress..

I'm also in the "I dont like the football scene" boat... even though its hines ward returning the ball for a TD, i dont think it feels right.

I loved selina's dialogue also... i'm glad i had faith in hathaway... i think shes a great actress..

I'm also in the "I dont like the football scene" boat... even though its hines ward returning the ball for a TD, i dont think it feels right.

I don't know maybe it would be good
but, the Football scene feels tacky, just feels so out of place, like completely out of place, Nolan better have a good explanation...
just feels wrong, like, looking at the trailer it feels like is going to take you out of the movie when it hapens

Looks out of place but it will probably look nicer in the film.

true... i'm willing to look past this because it was a bootleg trailer...

I'm so pissed off.. i went to a midnight showing of sherlock holmes and they didnt carry the new trailer... they had the old one.. so i told my cousin "lets get out of here... get our money back" and we left and went to a bar lol.

Missed that better quality trailer. Supposedly there's a really good bootleg of the Prologue floating around. I have the first two, it'd be nice to upgrade it.

Missed that better quality trailer. Supposedly there's a really good bootleg of the Prologue floating around. I have the first two, it'd be nice to upgrade it.

PM me your email and I'll shoot you over both the Prologue and Trailer in good quality.

Saw both tonight (Prologue in IMAX and Trailer in front of Sherlock). Prologue was E P I C on the big screen, but yeah, I couldn't understand a word of it. Obviously people were talking about Bane being hard to understand, but it wasn't just bane, I had a hard time making out ALL of the dialogue. Bane's just stands out more because A. He's Bane and we care more and B. His lips are obscured so we can't make it out visually. Though the bootleg version is MUCH easier to understand. The whole thing goes by SO FREAKING FAST! Wish it gave itself a little room to breathe here and there. But Hardy got me so pumped for Bane. His eyes! And his accent is NOT (as previously reported) English. It is non-descript though there are times when he sounds straight up Spanish....

Trailer was awesome as well! Gonna have to wait for the HD release to really feel what's going on in all those cut aways, but MAN did Anne kill it with that dialogue. She is everything Selina needs to be and everything I feared Anne wouldn't convey. Eating crow. (and the shot of Catwoman following the Prologue just yes, Yes, YES!

PM me your email and I'll shoot you over both the Prologue and Trailer in good quality.

Just found the better quality Prologue, much better than the last, still not as good as the actual experience though.

but yeah, I couldn't understand a word of it. Obviously people were talking about Bane being hard to understand, but it wasn't just bane, I had a hard time making out ALL of the dialogue.

Yeah, when I saw the Prologue Tuesday night I couldn't really understand anyone (walking out people had the same complaints). The whole night was practically a blur. After reading and watching the bootlegs though, I don't know, now I can understand it.

I hope they fix the audio because we won't have that luxury come July.

After reading and watching the bootlegs though, I don't know, now I can understand it.

I hope they fix the audio because we won't have that luxury come July.

Yeah, just watching the Bootleg, I understood it better (which makes me wonder if part of it is volume control / balance in IMAX theatres). And after reading the transcript, now I totally hear everything. But yeah, it needs to be fixed come July. Bane's "When Gotham is ash, you have my permission to die" was 100% clear so I think its more an issue with Plane noise than Bane's mask (as it originally appeared people were alluding to when reports of not being able to understand him surfaced).

true... i'm willing to look past this because it was a bootleg trailer...

I'm so pissed off.. i went to a midnight showing of sherlock holmes and they didnt carry the new trailer... they had the old one.. so i told my cousin "lets get out of here... get our money back" and we left and went to a bar lol.

LOL smart thinking :lol

why does Bane tell the guy to stay?
Bane is SO Freaking Awesome, hearing him again, there is something to his tone, just wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back