The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

why does Bane tell the guy to stay?

Because the CIA agent called in a flight plan that only included ONE prisoner, supposedly.

It's kind of odd and vague though because the CIA agent was lying about throwing the prisoners and Bane out of the plane, how did Bane know he wasn't lying about the flight plan?

Because the CIA agent called in a flight plan that only included ONE prisoner, supposedly.

It's kind of odd and vague though because the CIA agent was lying about throwing the prisoners and Bane out of the plane, how did Bane know he wasn't lying about the flight plan?

i think its bane's strategy, knowing the CIA will eventually find the wreckage, i think his plan was to throw them off. Leading them to believe it was a suicide mission to begin with. When bane says "crashing this plane, with no survivors!" He also does the blood transfusion thing to throw off the CIA... just my 2 cents.

wow... mind blown,
i like the prologue more now, that i see it better, but, still I don't see why the comparisons to Inception

I loved selina's dialogue also... i'm glad i had faith in hathaway... i think shes a great actress..

I'm also in the "I dont like the football scene" boat... even though its hines ward returning the ball for a TD, i dont think it feels right.

What was she saying i couldnt really here it.

i think its bane's strategy, knowing the CIA will eventually find the wreckage, i think his plan was to throw them off. Leading them to believe it was a suicide mission to begin with. When bane says "crashing this plane, with no survivors!" He also does the blood transfusion thing to throw off the CIA... just my 2 cents.

Well, yeah. He puts Dr. Pavel's blood into that deceased body that is brought in so when they find the wreckage they think everyone on board (CIA, prisoners, Dr. Pavel) died.

But that still doesn't explain why Bane made that follower stay behind. I mean, yeah, sure the CIA agent said "the flight plan that I listed for the agency includes, me, my men, Dr. Pavel here and only ONE of you" and logically the follower had to stay behind for that ONE to be found in the wreckage but who's to say that the agent was telling the truth? The scene tries to be logical but becomes, well, illogical and contrived.

Let's face it, the CIA agent wasn't going to kill them. He threatened to throw them out of the plane (remember, Bane calls that bluff) so how was Bane sure that he wasn't threatening with only letting one of them on board? Seemed to me like the agent was just trying to intimidate them to get info about Bane, not waste em. Bane and the other man had to have been in the flight plan he called in as well.

So what happens now? Well the agent most likely called in a plan that included EVERYONE. When they find the wrecked plane they'll only find, the pilots, the CIA agent, his men, the follower, and a body that contains Dr. Pavel's blood. What about the other two prisoners (Bane and merc) that left and were most likely called in? Unless this is covered later in the film, chalk it up as a plot hole within only minutes into the film.

They could have remedied this problem by just having the agent throw one of Bane's prisoners off the plane, to their death. Problem solved.

wait doesn't the agent say something like " i wasnt expecting you to bring friends or something?" and then the other agent says they work for Bane,
then the agent says "get them on board I'll call it in? or something?
the question is how they get the other guys and Bane himself,
I think this will be explained because of this in the beginning sentences

Can you help a brutha' out, DiFabio? I saw the one on FB, but I'd like to see one that features more than the top half of the screen.lol

You know what's fun? Being off the boards for a day only to come back to 12 pages of:

Bane's accent
Bane's dialogue volume
If Batman will die
If Hathaway will be a good catwoman
Football field collapse is silly or not
Plot holes already
lolz cats

Never change, SSF.

:lol

I like that this has a bit of a different look/feel from TDK. It's cool that all 3 films will be unique in their own ways but still feel cohesive. Kinda reminds me of a certain trilogy from the 70s/80s.

I like that this has a bit of a different look/feel from TDK. It's cool that all 3 films will be unique in their own ways but still feel cohesive. Kinda reminds me of a certain trilogy from the 70s/80s.

Well I hope TDKR is nothing like ROTJ . . .

I don't think it matters if Bane trust the guy or not I think it's intended to show Bane believes his men are expendable.

Thanks for the pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back