The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Bane's voice can't be worse than Batman's can it ?.

I can't wait for the final confrontation when they fight it out through the frustration of not being able to communicate.

It really is bizarre to me that people are having trouble understanding Bane when I was able to understand everything he said from a ____ty bootleg the first time I watched it. Maybe it's the sound in the theater being up so loud it's distorting the voice.

It really is bizarre to me that people are having trouble understanding Bane when I was able to understand everything he said from a ____ty bootleg the first time I watched it. Maybe it's the sound in the theater being up so loud it's distorting the voice.

Yeah something in the theater dynamics is screwing with it - I understood about half of what Bane said in the IMAX, but 100% of it when rewatching it via bootleg

alfredsfault.jpg

That's one of the first things I thought of when I saw the shattered mask! :rotfl

You guys think that's funny? It's not, and you guys are inconsiderate _______s. You ever stop to think that someone here might have a family member who suffers from a mental disability? Think before you post, douchebags.

My uncle is developmentally disabled. And I have worked extensively with both the developmentally disabled and TBI victims as a caregiver.

No, but I just wish you'd be a little more considerate. I know it's the internet, but to make jokes at the expense of someone who suffers from a disability isn't cool, same goes for Maglor.

Sorry for any offense. :peace

Still, you are clearly making fun of those who suffer from disabilities, and I just wish you guys wouldn't, you're pretty much saying that Maglor is mentally disabled, and using the disabled in a derogatory light, like you're insulting him by portraying him as being disabled. It's just not okay, man.

Don't take it so seriously man. For the record, the "bish" picture I posted is portraying me as the developmentaly disabled individual in the picture. I think that kid is badass. :)

MI4 directors and producers must feel crap knowing people are just going to go see the movie for the prologue. if i was them i would not let that happend.

bad move.

I actually wanna go just for the prologue.

Except for the fact that MI4 was better then The Dark Knight Rises Prolouge. Way more fun too. Brad Bird is the best. :lecture

Nolan will have to have subtitles every time Bane talks,or it will be a bish of a movie.

I swear it sounds like the Charlie Brown toons when a adult talks. Wa wa wa wa.

The opening was ____ing awesome. I love Bane's voice. Very sinister. I had no trouble understanding what he was saying for the most part. But the background audio and score was a bit overwhelming in some.

Tom Hardy will ____ing rock this film. :rock

The "Batwing" looks great in action from the shot in the montage. Some great clips. Can't wait for the trailer. This film is going to be epic.

MI4 was also very good. I enjoyed it. If you liked the others you should like this one. Brad Bird did a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back