The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I hope so, I mean, I hope the Football scene has a really good explanation, this would be good, specially if he destroyed the entire place, with everyone inside,
but it seems he only destroys part of it? i don't know...

Well, I think he's supposed to look like he is a terrorist but he really just wants to destroy the Bat i.e. his actions are really a plaoy to bring out the Bat.

It looks like they are spinning in a GFC/occupy-style theme too, Selina mentioned the gap between rich and poor growing? The bad guys are out to reform society? Big themes.

MI4 directors and producers must feel crap knowing people are just going to go see the movie for the prologue. if i was them i would not let that happend.

bad move.

I actually wanna go just for the prologue.

MI4 directors and producers must feel crap knowing people are just going to go see the movie for the prologue. if i was them i would not let that happend.

bad move.

At least it will gross a lot of money :lol

bad move.

I doubt they care...

the movie was great, by the way. Way better than the prologue. :lol

I doubt the suits really care about how they got those asses in the seats.

Plus, MI4 is getting some great reviews.

Bane certainly Beats the crap out of batman...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekEib3JTreI[/ame]
:lol

just downloaded both of the trailers awesome stuff movie looks good

bad move.

Feel like crap? :lol You must not know much about the film industry. My guess is they begged for the prologue to coinside with their film.

Meh. She was cute but I wouldn't go further than that. She was a product of a genre specific media hype and even in her huge movie I would have taken Stacey Dash over her every time.

Stacey was hot, always thought so, glad to know someone else did too.

Who are Santa's Helpers in your sig?

I love how every time the government tries to protect the intellectual rights of others it's made into this big dramatic conspiracy to induce paranoia and get people to promote what is essentially theft. :cuckoo:

well yeah I know Piracy destroys jobs and people deserve to be paid for their works

the problem is that this law could take anything down they see as piracy
you like youtube? you might as well say your farewells. because youtube is the first one to go,
same with any website that has anything that can be seen as bad, even posting a picture of the dark knight could be considered bad, and this place could be shut down,

also the law is going to mess up with the way the internet works, making it unstable, and not safe to use, because of the blocking they want to do and the censoring, a lot of people are afraid of how it will affect the internet as a whole
Even Hillary Clinton is against it, a lot of people are.
It just surprises me because is going to affect everything, but no one is really talking about it

so is that trailer and prologue still up somewhere? :monkey1

Saw the prologue today, and it was amazing!

Did anyone else have trouble understanding some of the words bane said? It was so hard to understand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back