The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

This is unheard of. MaulFan saying there was a bad Rocky movie... Rocky V had such a nice ending. Elton John's music was perfect for it. I remember when I first saw it early 90's I nearly had a tear due to the build up to the music.

Youtube broken on the forum?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4J-23XKYXk

It has it's good moments but overall it's a train wreck, thankfully we got Rocky Balboa and a proper end to the series.

Wasn't the trailer supposed to be released today?

Sheesh. Everytime I come here I miss the boat on the newest Inspector Gadget self destruct link. Dang. :( Aside from a few behind the scene shots i've yet to see anything.

I kind of envy those that haven't seen the bootleg trailer - it blew me away in bootleg form, can't imagine what the experience would be watching it in official 1080p HD the first time

Do you have itunes Voorhees?

alfredsfault.jpg

Man can't wait for this movie. Saw the prologue in IMAX last night and it was phenomenal. Love Nolan's cinematography style.

So does anybody know what time the trailer is supposed to come out today?

Man who know's. They keep taking there time with releasing a freaking trailer online when its out and theaters and half the world has seen it.

It'll come out Monday guys. It was released in theaters today. Can't wait? Go see SH2. Or else settle down and enjoy your crummy bootlegs or have some patience and wait for the HD one to come out.

I won't bother tracking down the better quality bootleg. I am content with the crappy one until I either see SH2 this weekend or the HD one hits Monday. I'm seeing SH2 one way or the other. Just a question of WHEN. Obviously I wanna see it sooner than later knowing the TDKR trailer is attached.

As for the football scene... Yeah. Looks off. But I hear that a boy is singing the national anthem in the first part that's missing in the bootleg? And no one put it together with TDK? "Oh say can you see? By the DAWN'S early light?" The dawn is coming!

The one thing I hate about the trailer is when the chant starts up and they make it appear as though the Blackgate prisoners are chanting it. It's hard to describe but they look so goofy and awkward coming out of the blasted wall. I mean what happened there. When I saw them in Pittsburgh and in the spy photos they looked crazy and menacing as hell, toting AKs, looking violent and then this shot of them in the trailer is just absolutely hilarious. Like it's a broadway musical or something and they're coming out onto the stage.

As part of a theme or soundtrack, I like the chant. It was fantastic in the prologue. As an actual chant though, I absolutely dislike the idea. If I see actors, especially bad extras participating in the chant I'll just think of all the people that sat behind their recording computers and how lame the whole thing is. It'll totally take me out of the film if it's over used.

Please only be a cool musical cue for Bane like Why So Serious was for the Joker. :pray:

I think the funniest/ cheesiest Blackgate prisoner is the guy with the long black dreadlocks, I see him coming out and makes me laugh LOL
he holds the gun like is a toy gun, I don't know the way he moves made me laugh a little lol

I love Selina's dialogue, they seem to be staying very true to her roots.
Screenshot2011-12-16at114230AM.png

see that pic, I don't know she looks really good (even for a bootleg vid)
I think she is going to be amazing,

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well Bane is being set up as a terrorist. Attacking the Super Bowl would be a big target.

I hope so, I mean, I hope the Football scene has a really good explanation, this would be good, specially if he destroyed the entire place, with everyone inside,
but it seems he only destroys part of it? i don't know...

Saw the prologue today with Mission Impossible.

I did not understand a word Bane said. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back