The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I saw that hidious piece of crap poster at the theater. I want to burn it. It's perhaps the worst poster for any feature film.

Besides the fact that Maul is on it. Man, I like the prequels, but if they just kept Maul it would have been cooler.

:lol

Ah, Movie Masters Joker. I remember idiots would pay as much as $100 for one back in May/June of 2008. Crazy. I found it the day they came out (they were like $9.99), got two or three and didn't see them on shelves again until the film came out that July.

People went nuts over it. It's a special figure to me. Those months prior to the film were full of hype.

Besides the fact that Maul is on it. Man, I like the prequels, but if they just kept Maul it would have been cooler.

Maul's hand isn't even photoshopped right. I would argue, it's the worst professional poster made in the last 10 years. Awful in every regard.

vacuum.gif

l_ea39be2374715ce35aca3663b7de585e.gif

You got a nice rack nam, too bad Jason smashed your face off.

:lol

Ah, Movie Masters Joker. I remember idiots would pay as much as $100 for one back in May/June of 2008. Crazy. I found it the day they came out (they were like $9.99), got two or three and didn't see them on shelves again until the film came out that July.

People went nuts over it. It's a special figure to me. Those months prior to the film were full of hype.

Yup, I remember too. I drove down to Walmart the day I found out they were released and grabbed a batman. My Walmart only had bats though, no Joker. Very special to me as well.

after seeing the new trailer

I have to say... you don't know wot u got til its gone.

Tim Burton's envisioning of Catwoman will forever be the epitomy of perfection.

Batman Returns looks better than this crap.

I can't stop watching the prologue and trailer! i'm addicted. Especially how perfect Bane's line sounds in the trailer."When Gotham is ashes, You will have my permission to die" can't ____ing wait. There has just been too much epic to handle the last week.

anyone born after 1989 should be banned from posting in this thread.

personally not excited at all for this. Dark knight was great, and remembering the first ime I saw the trailer for it, I didn't get that feeling for TDKR. Hobbit looks awesome, I can't wait for Avengers, and want to see MIB3, but TDKR and Spiderman....meh

personally not excited at all for this. Dark knight was great, and remembering the first ime I saw the trailer for it, I didn't get that feeling for TDKR. Hobbit looks awesome, I can't wait for Avengers, and want to see MIB3, but TDKR and Spiderman....meh

Just the choice of villain or the atmosphere of the film? Or can you not just get on the hype train?

What the hell is this trolling going on?

A guy can't sleep for a few hours without some drama here

Sebastian - you started this so I am warning you, if you want to avoid an infraction, time to stop is now.

stop responding?

Im confused exactly what I am suppose to stop?

I can't express my opinion that this movie looks like crap and Tim Burton's version is far superior? Or should I assume I am the forum's whipping boy and you are beating a dead horse?

Please clarify

Funny how favoritism works here, thenammagazine ruins every thread with a superficial charm much like Norman Bates.

In any event,

236910d1211934751-problem-doc-beat_dead_horse.jpg

Stop attacking other members, you started it by making a big deal out of a spelling mistake/grammatical error, and it snowballed from there

You can post whatever you want about your opinion of the film AS LONG as you do so in a civilized manner. IE no need to respond with juvenile pics.

Nam only responded to you, you started it. And by the way, he has his share of infractions to show for his behavior when it crosses the line.

The trailer looks so much better in HD(even though there was no sign of scarecrow:gah:) , from what i've seen of Bane in the prologue and trailer i'm loving everything about him.

So has there been any better quality video's of the prologue?

The trailer looks so much better in HD(even though there was no sign of scarecrow:gah:) , from what i've seen of Bane in the prologue and trailer i'm loving everything about him.

So has there been any better quality video's of the prologue?

there are a couple of torrents for them out there, seek and you shall find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back