The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I wonder how and where the Batwing is stored? Maybe he flies in and out of that whole we keep seeing in the trailer? And that leads to the batcave?

I wondered the same thing about the Batwing...

in 1989.

As much as I dislike the Schumacher movies, he at least showed us where he keeps the Batwing.

Also the little wire running down the back of Bane's neck has now been digitally removed

Wait what? the vain-looking thing? maybe that's the venom pumping through.

Nah you can see the wire in the pic I posted above (it's taped to Hardy's back). It's either an air hose for oxygen or possibly even a mic (!?) but regardless, it's not part of the suit/look so that's why it was digitally removed.

Nah you can see the wire in the pic I posted above (it's taped to Hardy's back). I think it's an air hose pumping oxygen into the mask Hardy's wearing. So that's why it was digitally removed.

Ahh, thanks for the clarification pal!

Nah.. same mask. You can see it's the same as in this pic:

batman-bane-rises.jpg

:slap:slap:slap

I'm a ding dong

thanks for the explanation :hi5:

Yeah. Like Bale, Hardy's ears are covered by his mask, so even if they can hear, everything is a bit muffled. I bet Nolan probably communicated with the actors through built-in headsets. The digital removal makes sense...it's a lot easier to hide the wire in Bale's suit,

Yea, I figured that. Just dreaming here. Where do you suppose that prison is? Even if it is a prison?

No idea... could be anywhere. Maybe within Gotham but i'm thinking possibly outside, whereever Bane/Mercs are from. The prisoners could be from all over the world and not just Gotham too.. but just speculating here

No idea... could be anywhere. Maybe within Gotham but i'm thinking possibly outside, whereever Bane/Mercs are from. The prisoners could be from all over the world and not just Gotham too.. but just speculating here

Yeah, for some reason I just keep thinking it has something to do with the LOS. Like it's gonna come full circle from Begins.

IGN's rewind theater. They took a while to find out everything we found out in about 2 watches of the trailer :lol
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-z1VUq7Mc8&feature=g-u&context=G2369e3cFUAAAAAAAAAA[/ame]

Last edited:

IGN's rewind theater. They took a while to find out everything we found out in about 2 watches of the trailer :lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-z1VUq7Mc8&feature=g-u&context=G2369e3cFUAAAAAAAAAA

Haha at 1:03-1:08 "Pittsburgh doubling as Gotham City"....I know both NYC and Pittsburgh stood in for Gotham in this movie, but I've lived in both cities, and at that part in the trailer, it's definitely New York (unless Pittsburgh also has a 59th street bridge ;)).

The trailer looks so much better in HD(even though there was no sign of scarecrow:gah:) , from what i've seen of Bane in the prologue and trailer i'm loving everything about him.

So has there been any better quality video's of the prologue?

Scarecrow was never in the TDK trailer but was still in it...I bet Scarecrow will make a nice cameo in TDKR :D

Yeah, for some reason I just keep thinking it has something to do with the LOS. Like it's gonna come full circle from Begins.

Yeah i've been thinking along those lines too.. but really anything is possible.

Btw given what we know about TDKR so far, if you sit and rewatch Begins and pay attention to Ra's' lines, there's a lot of interesting stuff, as has been highlighted by a poster on SHH

The obvious quote included in the teaser trailer aside. Theres:

I know the rage that drives you. That impossible anger strangling the grief, until the memory of your loved one is just poison in your veins

A parallel to Bane perhaps?

Throughout the ages, our weapons have become more sophisticated. With Gotham, we tried a new one: economics. But we underestimated certain of Gotham's people. Like your parents. Gunned down by the very people they were trying to help. Their deaths galvanized the city into saving itself, and Gotham has limped on ever since.

and

Create enough hunger and everyone becomes a criminal.

We know the rich and poor divide is going to be a plot point - so if Bane is related to the LoS, this would make a lot of sense. Also, the death of Bruce's parents galvanized the city into saving itself... could this be foreshadowing? Could history repeat itself? Food for thought

When a forest grows too wild, a purging fire is inevitable and natural

.. 'have you started the fire?'... 'the fire rises'

'When Gotham is ashes, you'll have my permission to die'.

Is this the purging fire?

When I found you in that jail, you were lost. But I believed in you. I took away your fear, and showed you a path.

So now, Bruce looks like he will be in a prison once again, who will show him the path this time? Or will he Rise on his own?

Yeah i've been thinking along those lines too.. but really anything is possible.

Btw given what we know about TDKR so far, if you sit and rewatch Begins and pay attention to Ra's' lines, there's a lot of interesting stuff, as has been highlighted by a poster on SHH

The obvious quote included in the teaser trailer aside. Theres:

A parallel to Bane perhaps?

and

We know the rich and poor divide is going to be a plot point - so if Bane is related to the LoS, this would make a lot of sense. Also, the death of Bruce's parents galvanized the city into saving itself... could this be foreshadowing? Could history repeat itself? Food for thought

.. 'have you started the fire?'... 'the fire rises'

'When Gotham is ashes, you'll have my permission to die'.

Is this the purging fire?

So now, Bruce looks like he will be in a prison once again, who will show him the path this time? Or will he Rise on his own?

I noticed a couple of these when I was watching Begins a couple days ago. As for the others, really good catch void, never would have given those a second chance!

I honestly think the LOS will have a part, minor or major in this movie.

I noticed a couple of these when I was watching Begins a couple days ago. As for the others, really good catch void, never would have given those a second chance!

I honestly think the LOS will have a part, minor or major in this movie.

A noticed a few of them myself but I basically plagiarized a post on the SHH boards :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back