The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Shouldn't this movie be called Bane Rises since that's what the convicts are chanting?:peace

Is there a slight chance that the Batwing is a transforming tumbler? I'm only asking this because its shape slightly resembles it, and the mirror panel on the front of it looks like the one on the lower secton of the tumbler. Since the TDK had the Bat-pod spawn from a destroyed tumbler, I wouldn't rule out the possibility. I haven't seen footage of the regular black tumbler in action yet though, so idk.

Maybe the tumblers modified so it can't be tailgated back to the batcave by ground patrol?

A transforming Tumbler? You mean the tumbler turns into that Alien pod from Crysis thing? naah thats too Michael Bay for Nolan...

Oh wait, he did do that collapsing American Football field thing, so... :dunno

Yeah,and somebody proudly proclaimed back in 2008 that there was no way the Batpod would emerge from the Tumbler as it was "Too Hasbro".

And I saw this referred to the other day as a "Flank".As in Flying tank...

Flank... I like it

It seems unlikely that it comes out of the Tumbler because of its sheer size, maybe the cockpit comes out of the tumbler and attaches to the rest of the vehicle? Can't wait to find out

After viewing footage of the tumbler and the Batwing thingie, i'm doubting my theory quite a bit. First off, the size difference is the first thing that comes to mind, vehicle size and the size of the winshield.

dark-knight-rises-batwing-set-photo-02.jpg

cec6cefa474030695f542d8add2b9.jpg

The tumbler could have its side/top/back panels shift upwards, and do some magical trick like on TDK, but i really don't know anymore. The main thing that grabs my attention is the huge glass windshield Batman sits behind on the Batwing. Where could it come from on the tumbler? The only things that looks like they could be it are the two front windsheilds, which makes no sense at all, unless the windows were actually connected under the divider in between them.

Anything can work on screen, but I don't think that will happen anymore. It would've been neat/nice though. Batman wouldn't have to go home to switch vehicles, he'd have some spy-hunter built vehicle on him :)

spy_screen004.jpg

mark v came out a briefcase-----so batwing out the tumbler------

Just naturally assumed the Batwing would come from the Tumbler. But yeah, that comparison shot makes it look unlikely now. Anything could happen. I didn't expect the Batpod to emerge from the Tumber. I thought Mattel just added that feature to their toy version when that was shown ahead of time.

I thought they chanted "this is gotham" over and over... And over!

Ever since I saw a comment on youtube where someone said its sounds like they're chanting "This is awesome, awesome", I practically hear it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back