The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

#10687 posts and the film isn't even out, what the hell do you guys keep talking about?

Half of you probably know every detail in & out of the whole film,.

Where's the mystery in that?

#10687 posts and the film isn't even out, what the hell do you guys keep talking about?

Half of you probably know every detail in & out of the whole film,.

Where's the mystery in that?

Says the guy with a post that adds absolutely NOTHING to the thread except a postcount. :lol

AlDn5.gif

Is there a slight chance that the Batwing is a transforming tumbler? I'm only asking this because its shape slightly resembles it, and the mirror panel on the front of it looks like the one on the lower secton of the tumbler. Since the TDK had the Bat-pod spawn from a destroyed tumbler, I wouldn't rule out the possibility. I haven't seen footage of the regular black tumbler in action yet though, so idk.

Maybe the tumblers modified so it can't be tailgated back to the batcave by ground patrol?

Pretty awesome fan made TV spot. For those wondering, a pretty nice looking version of the prologue is linked in the description of the video.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zXOzAcHoAg&feature=g-u&context=G29f4480FUAAAAAAAQAA[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back