The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Everytime I see the mouthguard on Banes mask in TDKR, I think of Reptiles mouthguard on The Mortal Kombat movie/tv show.

Reptile_(MK_Conquest).jpg

tumblr_lvflyfbf2p1qcga5ro1_500.jpg

Yet I don't know why :dunno

My new PS3 Background :yess: thanks bud

No problem man! Funny thing is, half of it was obscured in the actual photo so I took the clear half, copied and flipped it so it could be complete, then I touched it up a bit.

Anyways, I found a pretty decent DL of the prologue. Here's some screens.
Screenshot2012-01-10at23153PM.png

Screenshot2012-01-10at23216PM.png

Screenshot2012-01-10at23308PM.png

Screenshot2012-01-10at23418PM.png

Screenshot2012-01-10at23611PM.png

Screenshot2012-01-10at23643PM.png

Screenshot2012-01-10at23804PM.png

Screenshot2012-01-10at23830PM.png

This one's interesting, something looks a bit different with his batsuit, especially the cowl, might be the lighting or it might be wet.
Screenshot2012-01-10at23908PM.png

Screenshot2012-01-10at24059PM.png

Screenshot2012-01-10at24200PM.png

Screenshot2012-01-10at24209PM.png

Kind of old stuff, I know. This thread just needs a little TDKR in it... :lol

Speaking of which, if you expect more, you need to bathe and buy new clothes. My eyes are still burning.

Makes me think..

Do you think Bane showers? I wouldn't think so, no time for showers

I mean, Dark Knight Joker looked like he smells the same way homeless guy smells, so many people worship the Joker yet, I bet no one would even sit next to him in the bus, yuck........

I mean, If you look at Burton's Joker, he did take care of himself, he probably wore cologne and everything, he was very pimp,
Nola's Joker, he probably stopped brushing years ago.. kinda gross.
but Bane, I don't know, could be either way, he could shower or he could never shower, makes me wonder.... :monkey3

Makes me think..

I mean, Dark Knight Joker looked like he smells the same way homeless guy smells, so many people worship the Joker yet, I bet no one would even sit next to him in the bus, yuck........

I mean, If you look at Burton's Joker, he did take care of himself, he probably wore cologne and everything, he was very pimp,
but Bane, I don't know, could be either way, he could shower or he could never shower, makes me wonder.... :monkey3

Who's Nola? :dunno

Makes me think..

I'll take that bet. The cosplayers all smell like wide-open ass, piss and cigarettes too, hence the term "fanboy funk."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back