The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I guess AMC is selling tickets.

Meh. I'd rather go to the actual screen size lieMax then the tiny little Liemax.

Oh, wow! I did the IMAX for TDK and remember finding it a bit overwhelming with the size of the screen. I didn't quite know where to look. I think I'll wait for a repeat viewing in IMAX and start off with a regular theater. Not too let down I guess.

Wow. Time has flown by. I was invited this girl to see TDK with me at IMAX with a bunch of friends and she agreed. One of the first movies we went to together. TDKR will be the first movie we see together as husband and wife :)

Colorado. Only AMX theater that has IMAX is a LieMax.

Then there was a real IMAX, but they changed the projector to digital. Which made it a lie max. But atleast it's full sized.

Wow. Time has flown by. I was invited this girl to see TDK with me at IMAX with a bunch of friends and she agreed. One of the first movies we went to together. TDKR will be the first movie we see together as husband and wife :)

:clap:clap:clap

little-girl-humps-cat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back