The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK GOD FOR HOUSEKEEPING! :clap:clap:clap :lol

edit: Jye's and my legitimate posts were apparently casualties of the trolls. :(

550043.jpg

Now keep it on topic guys :lol

:monkey2 :monkey2

Now my NDA Nolan post makes no sense except to Nam. :lol

edit: Hell. even that's gone. :slap

I guess it's back to the Tumbler relaunch thread :lol

Continuing where we left off, with that much $$$ riding on my shoulders you bet your ass I'd hire someone to make sure I didn't put my foot in my mouth so as not to do what Nolan did. :lol

Continuing where we left off, with that much $$$ riding on my shoulders you bet your ass I'd hire someone to make sure I didn't put my foot in my mouth so as not to do what Nolan did. :lol

For void's sake I hope Nolan is wrong with his epic statement.

If not, that will be one big ass diorama void will be building. :lol

HT could hire Kato's entire family and they wouldn't be able to keep up with void's demands! :lol

For void's sake I hope Nolan is wrong with his epic statement.

If not, that will be one big ass diorama void will be building. :lol

HT could hire Kato's entire family and they wouldn't be able to keep up with void's demands! :lol

The real question would be can void's wallet keep up with Nolan's ego? :lol

I just saw the trailer for probly the hundreth time,and I had a thought while watching it.when bane is walking with a peice of batmans mask in his hand,could that be one of the broken masks from begins?

0444d018fba3f942fd1084f7579c0ebe.jpg

Anne Hathaway is on the new issue of Allure and here's her quote about her Catwoman costume:

"[It was] a psychological terrorist... the suit, thoughts of my suit, changing my life so I would fit into that suit… it dominated my year. I went into the gym for ten months and didn’t come out.”

I just saw the trailer for probly the hundreth time,and I had a thought while watching it.when bane is walking with a peice of batmans mask in his hand,could that be one of the broken masks from begins?

Nah. Bane will legit ____ Batman's ____ up.

Thats a nice pic of Hathaway, really hope she pulls off Catwoman well.

He just meant he used the most people during scenes since the silent era. Which is probably close to true.

Actually, it's not. GANDHI used ten times more extras than TDKR.

So, unless he thinks the 80s was still during the silent era he's still full of crap.

"[It was] a psychological terrorist... the suit, thoughts of my suit, changing my life so I would fit into that suit… it dominated my year. I went into the gym for ten months and didn’t come out.”

Too bad she didn't work out while she was at the gym, could have made her look in shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back