The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt thats a scene from the movie, it's probably just a random Mountain Dew ad, funny that we can't differaniate between the greatest director since the silent era, and a soda commerical director though.

Nolan has stated that his ____ doesn't stink? Link please?

Empire magazine interview. A man that claims "The Dark Knight Rises is a war film that’s the biggest epic since silent era" clearly thinks his ____ doesn't stink (since it's inaccurate), or is James Cameron. Either way it's an egomaniacal, hyperbolic statement that lacks any and all actual substantiated truth.

Empire magazine interview. A man that claims "The Dark Knight Rises is a war film that’s the biggest epic since silent era" clearly thinks his ____ doesn't stink (since it's inaccurate), or is James Cameron. Either way it's an egomaniacal, hyperbolic statement that lacks any and all actual substantiated truth.

And how would you know that? The film isn't out yet. Oh wait, nevermind. You wrote the book on statements like that.

Also, how am I showing a remarkable display of ignorance? Just beause I haven't read EVERY interview with Nolan? That's a short sighted thinking there Namy.

And how would you know that? The film isn't out yet. Oh wait, nevermind. You wrote the book on statements like that.

Also, how am I showing a remarkable display of ignorance? Just beause I haven't read EVERY interview with Nolan? That's a short sighted thinking there Namy.

:lol How is it, in any way, the "biggest epic since the silent era?" That was Nolan's quote and it's puffery if anything at all. Because it's not. Not production-wise, and I feel pretty ____ing safe in saying not boxoffice-wise either (it won't pass Avatar and certainly won't pass an adjusted Gone With the Wind). Maybe to Nolan's own ego, and those sackmonkeys nestled closest to his poo-smeared taint, but not even to the ____ing studio that's writing his check. You don't reboot a franchise that's "the biggest epic since the silent era" 2 years after said "epic's" release. Happy polesquatting. :wave

9778388_orig.gif

His actions seem vaguely familiar, give me 30 seconds, it will come to me.

Last edited:
This is all very gay

Do not want

:lecture :lecture :lecture

:lol How is it, in any way, the "biggest epic since the silent era?" That was Nolan's quote and it's puffery if anything at all. Because it's not. Not production-wise, and I feel pretty ____ing safe in saying not boxoffice-wise either (it won't pass Avatar and certainly won't pass an adjusted Gone With the Wind). Maybe to Nolan's own ego, and those sackmonkeys nestled closest to his poo-smeared taint, but not even to the ____ing studio that's writing his check. You don't reboot a franchise that's "the biggest epic since the silent era" 2 years after said "epic's" release. Happy polesquatting. :wave

I wish Nolan never would have said that. He probably does too. Really stuck his foot in his mouth. A "feet" I'm all too familiar with...

He probably didn't even mean it the way people are taking it. :lol

I'm guessing he was talking about filming in IMAX. A new medium coming up in the industry. Just like sound was back when M. used it to it's advantages.

Overanalyzing things here kiddies. :lol

I never read the article, but I had the impression he was referring to the number of extra's used. There are a couple from the silent era that had many more.

I think he said exactly what needed to be said, people are still talking and writing articles about it 4 weeks before the movie release.

You're talking about a guy and studio that made Bane's voice a story of its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back