The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a cool trailer, but one piece of dialogue is pretty spoilery, but not really a surprise to anyone that's familiar with the comics (or even just paid attention to the other trailers).

It is a cool trailer, but one piece of dialogue is pretty spoilery, but not really a surprise to anyone that's familiar with the comics (or even just paid attention to the other trailers).
what was it? the Mr...... ?
Now I'm sort of onboard with the rumours of JGL's role because of that trailer.

what was it in the trailer that gives that impression?

Spoiler Spoiler:

what was it in the trailer that gives that impression?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have to say I Love Alfred at the end, lol :rotfl

that song sounds very "inception" to me

Just the general look he gives off when he looks away with the "I don't know." It just seems quite long and contemplative and gave me that feeling.

Spoiler Spoiler:

yeah first time I saw it right now I was like was like Really? they're going to say that in the trailer, that was weird

Is that really a spoiler? In the Prologue in December we saw Bane discarding the broken cowl. In subsequent footage from older trailers we've seen him talking to Bruce Wayne.

Yeah, Bane knows Bruce Wayne is Batman.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Awesome! :rock

What was so spoilerish about that? :huh

Void might be busy sobbing after that one.

That kid that JGL is talking to kind of looks like a young voidcat. :lol

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not a spoiler. We've seen Bane talking to Bruce without the cowl on.

Is that really a spoiler? In the Prologue in December we saw Bane discarding the broken cowl. In subsequent footage from older trailers we've seen him talking to Bruce Wayne.

Yeah, Bane knows Bruce Wayne is Batman.

:lecture

Spoiler Spoiler:

I understand you but anyone that has been reading this thread has to know this, the reason I was shocked is because if this is going to be on tv is going to spoil a lot of people, people that only know batman from the movies alone, but here i think everyone knows,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back