The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was so spoilerish about that?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

How do we know that's not the second fight?

Well if that's the case then the context of how Bane would known before the fateful confrontation is still a mystery and is left unspoiled.

Or it could be, you know, editing. Trailers and tv spots do this all the time. Cut out the dialogue, have a character say something they say later in the film. It's all in a different context. They're editing and putting together a trailer that evokes it's own feel, not a mini-synopsis like footage of the film.

For all we know "Mr. Wayne" could be one of the very last things Bane states . . .

How do we know that's not the second fight?

We don't know, things in trailers are often misleading. However, based on what we have seen already:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Poor void. We will miss him.

9778388_orig.gif

batman-kenny-south-park.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

This has already been discussed in the open forum though, with Bane knowing who Wayne is through a LoS connection. :huh

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Batman will Rise

Void will Poop

I just did. :lol

Platty, you pooping yet :lol
Pooping? Mate, after that there's a bit of something coming out of every hole :lol

TMI :lol

Great trailer.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That new trailer was the best one yet. :rock

Do we really need to spoiler the trailer stuff though? Or things in commercials? :dunno

Pooping? Mate, after that there's a bit of something coming out of every hole :lol

TMI :lol

Great trailer.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So what you're saying is Batman needs a beating to rise?

That new trailer was the best one yet. :rock

Do we really need to spoiler the trailer stuff though? Or things in commercials? :dunno

Nope. Somebody's just being forgetful and paranoid. :lol

Makes sense. You can't get up if you didn't fall down.

Nope. Somebody's just being forgetful and paranoid. :lol

Haha, like I said, it's not that surprising to me (or probably to most comic fans/ readers of this board), just erring on the side of caution for those for who it might be a surprise. But I see you guy's (your guy's?) point. If the WB released that plot point in a clip, they don't care if it's revealed to the general masses before the movie.

Void will Poop

I just did. :lol

Platty, you pooping yet :lol

Void might be busy sobbing after that one.

That kid that JGL is talking to kind of looks like a young voidcat. :lol

Poor void. We will miss him.

9778388_orig.gif

batman-kenny-south-park.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I just saw it - Awesome, just awesome! I think I like Trailler 3 best though still, then the MTV mini trailer, then this one.

The Bat/Bane fights are going to be amazing

Pretty much, but on top of that
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm finding TDKR to be frustrating at this point. And no, this is not a Batman vs. Avengers or anything else post...

Yes - I know, in Nolan we trust and he's a genius blah blah blah. I pretty much agree but -

I think I know why I'm not feeling this like I hoped I would. I don't want to see Batman go to war.

I'm afraid this is being epic for epic's sake. Missiles and fighter jets and 1000 vs. 1000 street fights. It just feels off. Batman, to me should be a small story with huge stakes. Like Batman Begins.

I think BB is one of the top 3 or so comic movies ever made. It's tone was perfect. This one I can not peg for anything.

What I have seen from the trailers - Bane comes to town. Tears up jack, breaks batman and tosses him and a bunch of rich folk in a hole in the ground.

Some time passes? Wayne grows a beard... Gets back to Gotham and "get's back in the game"??? So are they just going to cut and say "6 Months Later"?

So I guess Bane goes away for a while then pops back up while Batman returns and Gordon gets busted up and then they have the Christmas throw-down on City Hall's steps.

Sure there are cool parts and all but this to me still looks like a mess and I find it irritating.

I went in to Batman Begins not expecting much of anything after the abomination that was Batman and Robin and was stunned at the awesome I beheld.

I hope that happens this time around because all I am feeling now is meh and a box full of plot question marks.

It sure looks purdy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back