The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wonder if all of Bane's goons will simultaneously die once Batman destroys the LOS mothership with the nuke?

:yess: Between this and your "we fall so Hulk can catch us" You win 3 internetz today.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

EDIT: More or less what void said.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sorry. :lol

:1-1:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:yess: Between this and your "we fall so Hulk can catch us" You win 3 internetz today.

:yess: 3 :yess:

I'm shooting for the grand prize:

A dress up screening of TDKR with Void and Nam. :yess:

I'm going as Hulk :yess:

Void is the little kid with JGL. :yess:

Nam is Bane. :lol

The latest trailer is epic.:yess:

Can anyone speculate as
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup

the big battle is a methapor for the Marvel vs DC box office battles taking place.

Bane's revolution represents WB/DC frustration with not being able to get a JL movie off the ground.

Talia represents GL Box office performance, that _____ is going down!

How cool would it be if Bane is a robot controlled via remote control by Talia and the LOS were behind Skynet! :yess:

Man, I totally just guessed the reboot.

Going back and watching some of the old coverage is pretty cool:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8kzkdmPCJI&feature=plcp[/ame]

On the steps of city hall? :huh

Yeah most probs...

Yup

the big battle is a methapor for the Marvel vs DC box office battles taking place.

Bane's revolution represents WB/DC frustration with not being able to get a JL movie off the ground.

Talia represents GL Box office performance, that _____ is going down!

:rolleyes2

Haven't watched any TV spots since the second one and I'm not watching this. Glad skeptics are getting excited. Can't wait for this marathon! :panic:

Still wish batman had a new suit. Weird how they just said screw it he doesn't need one. It would make sense since bane destroys it.

As much as I wanted a new suit for this film (it's been a tradition that's been dating back to 1989), I've learned to let it go.

It doesn't really make sense that he'd have a new suit anyway considering Bruce Wayne hasn't been Batman for 8 years since the end of TDK. He has kept the suit, the equipment and the bike stored away in his retirement.

Though now that I think about it, if Fox has made the Bat in anticipation of Wayne's possible return, what would stop him creating a new and improved Batsuit?

Still wish batman had a new suit. Weird how they just said screw it he doesn't need one. It would make sense since bane destroys it.

He ordered 10,000 cowl parts in Begins. I think he's got a spare suit or two...besides, if that is his *one* suit, how do you know Bane destroyed it? All we see is that the cowl definitely gets broken. In TDK Lucius whips up the new suit from a just few doodles in seemlingly a few days.

I think Nolan had no story-reason to have a new suit in this one, so he didn't force it in. Do you wish there was a new suit because you don't like the look of the TDK suit? That's fine. But if you want a new suit, just because it's a new movie, I think that's kind of silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back