The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the preview before SpiderMan today, I can't wait, what a trailer. :clap:clap:clap

2 hours 44min we are in for quite a ride people. Hope it lives up to the enormous hype.

tumblr_lzb3rmSSGf1r2jaj6o1_400.gif

I guess he is the joker after all LOL.

You're right...I'm wrong.
But seRioUsLy... It would have been good to see *him* again in TDKR- You can't deny that.

DKR-Joker.jpg

..._in the opening sequence, but they mention both [Harvey Dent & the Joker], and they give a Harleen Quinzel reference. Credit:SHH
IGN found a quote from Nolan where he explains it:
“We’re not addressing the Joker,” Nolan told Empire. “That is something I felt very strongly about in terms of my relationship with Heath [Ledger] and the experience I went through with him on The Dark Knight. I didn’t want to in any way try and account for a real-life tragedy. That seemed inappropriate to me. We just have a new set of characters and a continuation of Bruce Wayne’s story. Not involving the Joker.”
There is an eight-year time jump at some point in The Dark Knight Rises (probably after Bane snaps Batman like a twig), so that would help in not having to mention the Joker. Credit:FFB

You're right...I'm wrong.
But seRioUsLy... It would have been good to see *him* again in TDKR- You can't deny that.

DKR-Joker.jpg

you don't understad the joker was meant to have a big part in this movie, but they cut all that out to show respect of Heath

That's awesome.

Checking if legit but don't think it is...

EDIT:
That's the official IMAX poster.

AWESOME.

That's the one i'm framing for TDKR :yess:

That's a really awesome, and horribly made poster.

Why don't they understand that pasting Batman in the picture without blending anything is a terrible, terrible idea?

It's weird how so much of the official TDKR marketing looks along the lines of the rejected stuff from TDK we all saw.

It looks like he finally accomplished burning down Gotham. WB is aware that Batman is the good guy, right? And WTF is he looking up at?

If they left out Batman (and whatever the ____ he is standing on), it would have been perfect.

If they left out Batman (and whatever the ____ he is standing on), it would have been perfect.

That's true. I think what he's supposed to be standing on is the top of this bridge

459615_991365978084_107746275_o.jpg

But it's way too high :lol

I'm sure someone will make an alternate version without Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back