The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackgate whatever, that's not what I'm saying. I said I heard he was in an orange jumpsuit a long time ago, before Nolan denied he would be a character in TDKR. I just said there were orange jumpsuits in the new tv spot NOT that he was in that group.
That's the inferrence I got reading your post too. :dunno

You know, it's okay to admit you were wrong, right? :lol
https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f63/jonibrace/25b5be4c.jpg
25b5be4c.jpg

:lol @ using a toy and the "a friend of a friend" line as proof. :lol

Even the "Azrael-ish" figure in the Target pack, which was a LOT more likely, we all just speculated about.

You know what? Yeah...I'm a Batman noob, but a fangirl nonetheless. Yes, I collect figures, and yes I don't know who's full of s***t on this board and who's not.
All I was saying is that a long time ago, I read that despite Nolan's denials, J could be in TDKR.
Two people on this board said similar things. Does that make it Gospel? Perhaps not...
Am I wrong? I won't know until I see TDKR, but I'm sure YOU will NOT FORGET to let me know IF I AM, like you are doing right now. :yess:

Ledger coming back from the grave? ...Really?

You know what? Yeah...I'm a Batman noob, but a fangirl nonetheless. Yes, I collect figures, and yes I don't know who's full of s***t on this board and who's not.
All I was saying is that a long time ago, I read that despite Nolan's denials, J could be in TDKR.
Two people on this board said similar things. Does that make it Gospel? Perhaps not...
Am I wrong? I won't know until I see TDKR, but I'm sure YOU will NOT FORGET to let me know IF I AM, like you are doing right now. :yess:

Ledger coming back from the grave? ...Really?

mj-laughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back