The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Best bootleg yet, It's not the batsuit behind him, it's someone else. And I don't think they are in the batcave. it looks like a warehouse of some sort.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B-h7n5KTGU"]‪The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer OFFICIAL!!!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Took some screen-caps from the better leak. Here's Bane:
Screenshot2011-07-17at101555PM.png

Screenshot2011-07-17at101555PM-1.png

And here is Bats/Bane in the Warehouse:
Screenshot2011-07-17at101827PM.png

Happy TDK Day!! I re-uploaded my J. tribute that I made a couple years ago in HD in celebration of the 3 year anniversary of TDK, hope you guys like!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2-DcpzXgUI&hd=1"]‪The Joke's On You‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

I thought he was wearing the sonar lenses before that one. Banes face thing looks really wonky in that capture...gotta see it in a better quality.

And ____, he totally has no ears...at least now I know what to do with that other head I have.

I don't think thats Bats , it might be Catwoman , i don't see the EARS and the suit looks too smooth IMO

Last edited:

I haven't really been able to tell but I think the joker is standing behind him. played by crispin glover and permawhite.

I also can't tell if he is backing up or if he if he is channeling Dicky and doing some sort of boxing move.

Also, can't wait for the official video to be posted. I'm gonna watch it over and over again and pick out 1000 little things.

I haven't really been able to tell but I think the joker is standing behind him. played by crispin glover and permawhite.

I also can't tell if he is backing up or if he if he is channeling Dicky and doing some sort of boxing move.

Also, can't wait for the official video to be posted. I'm gonna watch it over and over again and pick out 1000 little things.

I think Bane is sent out to capture Batman by Talia al Ghul. Afterwards, he's brought back to the area where he was trained on the first movie, or a secret hideout, where prison cells are (no way on earth are those Gotham police cells). I'm sticking with the area from the first movie though. Since the League of Dookie kept Prisoners on the first movie, I see this happening. Talia might want him back where he was trained, in order for every member of the dookie to see him die by Banes hands.

I think Bane is sent out to capture Batman by Talia al Ghul. Afterwards, he's brought back to the area where he was trained on the first movie, or a secret hideout, where prison cells are (no way on earth are those Gotham police cells). I'm sticking with the area from the first movie though. Since the League of Dookie kept Prisoners on the first movie, I see this happening. Talia might want him back where he was trained, in order for every member of the dookie to see him die by Banes hands.

DOOKIE??????:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back