The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I don't think thats Bats , it might be Catwoman , i don't see the EARS and the suit looks too smooth IMO

I too thought it was Catwoman. But it is Batman, it could potentially be a redesigned suit...or the darkness and angle is altering the look of the suit.

An appetizer? One man against a group of Marvel's top dogs (without Spiderman/Wolverine :()? No way on earth will TDKR top Avengers action wise, but story wise? More than likely.

TDKR will smash The Avengetards in every single way. No questions asked.

Don't get me wrong. I'm looking forward to the Avengers. But it will just be the little plant on your plate that makes your breath smell better as compared to the full damn 12oz steak.

I'm not convinced. Batman can take down the justice league...avengers aren't a challenge.

I just mean, I really want to see both movies. I think what will separate them the most is the tone, more than anything. dark/serious vs lighter/fun. I wonder which will have the bigger draw.

I think TDKR could use some more action, because you know it will be real looking. I think avengers could use more story, because all the CG in thor and IronMan II started to feel redundant.

I'm not convinced. Batman can take down the justice league...avengers aren't a challenge.

I just mean, I really want to see both movies. I think what will separate them the most is the tone, more than anything. dark/serious vs lighter/fun. I wonder which will have the bigger draw.

I think TDKR could use some more action, because you know it will be real looking. I think avengers could use more story, because all the CG in thor and IronMan II started to feel redundant.

Has Batman actually taken down Wonder Woman before? Everytime I see them argue or fight, she owns him. I know he would probably rather F__k her instead, but come on.

Batman vs. Thor/Hulk LOL, you can't be serious. They call him BatMAN for a reason. TDKR will not have more action than Avengers. It's impossible! I'm not saying it will be better at all. I'm saying it won't have as much action. Think Transformers 3. High on action, mediocre/low on story (imo)

Not sure why Avengers where even brought here??? This is a Batman Movie for DC fans... Avengers belongs in its own happy little word... Just as bad as the people bringing up Watchmen over in the Avatar figure thread... IMO WTF is going on here people???

Not sure why Avengers where even brought here??? This is a Batman Movie for DC fans... Avengers belongs in its own happy little word... Just as bad as the people bringing up Watchmen over in the Avatar figure thread... IMO WTF is going on here people???

someone asked if people saw the avengers trailer, thus what you see before you began. WTF is watchmen doing in an Avatar thread lol? at least Avengers and Batman are Superhero related.:dunno

He never mentioned action...and YES both movies are competing. The films are the most anticipated from both of the studios.

It doesnt have to do with reallity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back