The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Tumbler with Rocket Launcher...NICE!!!
Batpod,%20Anne%20Hathaway%20and%20Rocket%20Launcher%20Tumbler!%20%C2%AB%20Razzi-%20Photo%20Sharing_1312419007475.png

Edit:

Is that Victor Zsasz behind the Tumbler right behind Will Smith?

Anybody still wondering about the Hot Toys lineup for this movie? My money goes to

- Bane
- Tumbler (army pattern+rocket launcher)
- DX Bat rerelease, added with some specific scene outfit (eg battle damaged or Tokio roof top or something new from DKR)
- oh and JGL Joker. ;)

You dumb ass lol you forgot Catwoman and
Spoiler Spoiler:

And i'm still expecting a new batsuit

Also I think Bane's size might increase towards the end of the film, maybe we get two versions?

Havent been here for a while in order to avoid spoilers. I got terribly spoilered with TDK and dont want to happen it again. Nevertheless I did the obligatoric 'dark knight rises joker' google search. While I am always open for cool stories why Joker will still appear in DKR, this was even for me too much:

Are people really interpretating Joker in this scene?! :lol

I dont get it. Please if anyone is able to, please light me up.:lol

19781600.jpg

Edit: looking at this pic, it definitly is Scarecrow who puts on his mask. Cillian is back! :lol

Havent been here for a while in order to avoid spoilers. I got terribly spoilered with TDK and dont want to happen it again. Nevertheless I did the obligatoric 'dark knight rises joker' google search. While I am always open for cool stories why Joker will still appear in DKR, this was even for me too much:

Are people really interpretating Joker in this scene?! :lol

I dont get it. Please if anyone is able to, please light me up.:lol

19781600.jpg
TheDarkKnightRises-Set-20110729-002.jpg

:D

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if JGL isn't a cop though not sure whether Nolan would cram Nightwing into this too

But anything is possible after
Spoiler Spoiler:

The world may just end before 12/2012 if another human being ends up playing the role of the Joker in TDKR :lol

Was it really a suprise?

Is it true that tje voice in the trailer is Neesons voice?

Of course it's Neeson's voice - it's his line from Begins, but an alternate take 'if you make yourself more than just a man...'

TO be honest I was a little surprised but not majorly

There are interviews with Bale saying he would never do a film that had any sort of Robin in it. So I highly doubt Nightwing is going to be in this in any way.

It doesn't matter if Bale won't do anymore because Nolan probaly won't continue anyway. He'll run away with Nolan, giving everyone the middle finger while he does it. They might as well set the story up to flow into Nightwing without using robin. OR everyone can say screw that, and have a new director and cast. Afterwards, a new Batman movie will made, but everyone will say "It wasn't as good as Nolans" forever. I'd rather see them use a different character, than try to out do what Nolan has created for Batman. Simply put, it's a lose/lose situation because 95% of people won't get over Nolan, and they hate the possibility of seeing Batman replaced by anything (why, I don't know).

All in all, Batman will more than likely sink back down after the movie following TDKR is released.

If we look closely we might find a hint in the trailer. ;)

Funny that I did not realize it was Neeson. Guess I am too much used to his German synchro despite I mostly watch the Batman films with original english voice... Those stupid synchronisations always ruin the movie for me. DKR will start here at 7/26 however it will take longer to find a cinema that airs DKR in english. TDK original voice started 2 weeks later here. :gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back