The Great FARAMIR Image Thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all; now the only question is what to do with the other one? He's not worthy to display anywhere near Les' glorious repaint, and I don't want to keep him in storage or anything. Hmm . . . I shall ponder on these things. Dusty sent me an e-mail saying it should be coming soon, so I have a little time to think about it. Still, I am honored to have had my tribute selected out of all those lovely entries. I had hoped my efforts would be worthy of the great Professor.

Congratulations on the win Captain!

You could always offer the extra figure up to other board members through a contest if it's not a figure you want to keep. It's cool that you won, but it's kind of too bad you won something you already have (though yours is an amazingly awesome repainted Faramir). I'm sure you'll figure out what to do with it.

Actually I've been considering that, but I want to be original if that's the way that I handle it. There are so many options, I want to be sure I do what's the most generous and the most helpful to others.

fartonnerae2.jpg
fartonnerae2.jpg
fartonnerae2.jpg
fartonnerae2.jpg
fartonnerae2.jpg
fartonnerae2.jpg
fartonnerae2.jpg
fartonnerae2.jpg
fartonnerae2.jpg
fartonnerae2.jpg

WE ARE WAITING​

He must sport the Tonner avatar for tarnishing the Kurgan name. Its bad enough he constantly preaches peace and Faramir love, but we Kurgans have a good standing in the Kommerce sektion. Love us or hate us we pay on time.

Cap failed the Kurgan name:monkey4

Nevertheless, the Kurgans taught me one thing above all else--a true Kurgan never gives up a fight, nor forgets who he is. I did not fight with all the fiber of my soul to rid our lands of the Tonner plague just to give in in my moment of weakness, nor will I let any say that the Kurgans will lower their standards, even in defeat. I will fight for the honor of my name, but I will not surrender my morality. Repentance means turning from wrong ways to a right course, but this is going from a wrong path to an openly heinous destruction of moral abandon.

I have made my apologies and restitution is being made. I am grateful that The Ringer is as kind and forgiving as he is. However, I will not disgrace the name of the Kurgan by taking upon me that hideous visage. I will maintain my dignity, even in my moments of failing. If anything, allow me that. I am sorry enough as it is.

That looks great dude! Who painted that? And is that a new GREEN cloak? It's fantastic! My most hearty congratulations on a most excellent figure!

That would be a DA repaint and yes I made the cloak out of some fabric I had found. I think it looks way better green than brown.

Back