The Great FARAMIR Image Thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that too selfish of me? I would love to do a give-away but if I don't do something I can't see myself affording the two of them. And I'd kill myself if I missed one because of money! :monkey2

Is it selfish? I hope you are kidding.

You won the Faramir. He is yours to do as you will. The Faramir is still available on any number of websites for those who truly want him.

Point is, the Fellowship must be complete. If you are getting Frodo, you can't leave Sam in a lurch.

Why, that's so thoughtful of you! But unfortunately, that would be hard, as his value is what they call 'priceless.' Maybe if you make the right offer--you soul, your home, your first-born child . . .

Just picked up Faramirs sword, sheath and belt. To my surprise and delight there was some pattern details in the belt that I did not know existed. Very nice.

Now, do the other figs - Aragorn and Boromir - have the same work done on their belts? I have seen some detail work in Boromirs belt for his shield, but cannot see anything on his sword belt.

Regardless, nicely done kit from Faramir.

Hey Capt! I have a Question... and figured I can't find you better here then elsewheres on the board! :lol

I just opened my Faramir up and there is alot going on. (My 3rd 12" fig opened)

What did you do to make him look right? Where do all his accesories go and what did you do to tighten him up?

Thanks Man!!

Back