The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could care less about Disney SW, I think its garbage 9 times out of 10. Just poking fun at your endless hate towards it. I do appreciate the time you take making this list, despite not liking a majority of it.

I apologize for the tone of my reply if your post was in jest. I took it as an insult. The dangers of being sarcastic in text... :p

Glad to hear you share my sentiments about Disney SW. As bad as it is, I will continue to add it to the checklist. The fact there are more figures from Ashoka than ESB is depressing.

Now let's get back to complaining about magic space zombies (I draw the line at space wizards) and Kennedy's torching of the franchise... :)

Last edited:
Anyone know where this dude is from?

1727915207518.jpeg

Hey, Davina Filoni here, do like Darth Maul (TM)? Do you love Savage Opress (TM) his brother who I shoehorned in? Well, you are gonna love my newest creation: Ravaged Sawsaage (TM), Darth Mauls (TM) 2nd cousin (twice removed) who has green face tattoos and a horny head. Check out his awesome weapon: the triple bladed lightsaber whip axe (TM)!! He used it to fight freakin Darth Vader (TM) during the events of ROTJ right before Vader (TM) met with Luke Skywalker (TM) on Endor (that is why Vader looks slightly out of breath during that scene).

Vader (TM) defeats him by beheading him, bisecting his torso and setting him on fire before dropping him into a trash compactor. Luckily Sabine Wren (TM) finds him, kept alive through pure rage, and uses the Thread (TM) to give him a fully robotic body piloted by Anzellans (TM).

He will team up the bounty hunter Zuchiniuss (TM) who looks exactly like Zuckuss (TM) except he wears a cowboy hat and replaces Zuckuss (TM) going forward, along with his trusty droid 8-Lom (TM) who looks exactly like 4-Lom (TM) and serves the exact same purpose except he has a wolf face painted on him (and a cowboy hat).

Sorry, just needed to clean myself up. Anyway, where was I? Oh yes! Watch in amazement as Ravaged Sawsaage (TM) goes in search of Dathomir witches (TM) so he can revive Darth Maul (TM) as a freakin cyborg zombie Sith Lord Mandalorian wolf man Jedi stormtrooper crime lord (TM) who teams up with Ahsoka the white (TM)! It is gonna be so awesome! And there will be a de-aged Captain Rex (TM) too (because I will retcon the accellarated ageing in order to shoehorn him in post TROS)!!

It will be awesome!!! And all of it will be 100% live action canon, so you will be able to think about it every time you watch the boring old OT.

I love wolves.

Dave.

Hey, Davina Filoni here, do like Darth Maul (TM)? Do you love Savage Opress (TM) his brother who I shoehorned in? Well, you are gonna love my newest creation: Ravaged Sawsaage (TM), Darth Mauls (TM) 2nd cousin (twice removed) who has green face tattoos and a horny head. Check out his awesome weapon: the triple bladed lightsaber whip axe (TM)!! He used it to fight freakin Darth Vader (TM) during the events of ROTJ right before Vader (TM) met with Luke Skywalker (TM) on Endor (that is why Vader looks slightly out of breath during that scene).

Vader (TM) defeats him by beheading him, bisecting his torso and setting him on fire before dropping him into a trash compactor. Luckily Sabine Wren (TM) finds him, kept alive through pure rage, and uses the Thread (TM) to give him a fully robotic body piloted by Anzellans (TM).

He will team up the bounty hunter Zuchiniuss (TM) who looks exactly like Zuckuss (TM) except he wears a cowboy hat and replaces Zuckuss (TM) going forward, along with his trusty droid 8-Lom (TM) who looks exactly like 4-Lom (TM) and serves the exact same purpose except he has a wolf face painted on him (and a cowboy hat).

Sorry, just needed to clean myself up. Anyway, where was I? Oh yes! Watch in amazement as Ravaged Sawsaage (TM) goes in search of Dathomir witches (TM) so he can revive Darth Maul (TM) as a freakin cyborg zombie Sith Lord Mandalorian wolf man Jedi stormtrooper crime lord (TM) who teams up with Ahsoka the white (TM)! It is gonna be so awesome! And there will be a de-aged Captain Rex (TM) too (because I will retcon the accellarated ageing in order to shoehorn him in post TROS)!!

It will be awesome!!! And all of it will be 100% live action canon, so you will be able to think about it every time you watch the boring old OT.

I love wolves.

Dave.
Is this a new Disney+ Star Wars show? Sounds like it.

Back