Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More confirmation Hulk is coming soon. SS tweeted Deadpool would be up beginning of August and Hulk would be before Deadpool

I'll definetely be adding this to the collection. Although I would have liked to see some more definition to Hulks ab's I'm this sculpt.

Can you guys give me some advice.

I want a Hulk PF at some point.

Will only ever bother with one and I am more of a comic book style fan.

The original was too older style looking for me so passed on it.

If you were in my shoes would you consider this or do you think a modern comic one will show up down the line and wait for it?

If you were in my shoes would you consider this or do you think a modern comic one will show up down the line and wait for it?
I'm not some kind of Hulk-expert or smth but this is definitely not the last Hulk in 1/4 scale from SSC.

I'm not some kind of Hulk-expert or smth but this is definitely not the last Hulk in 1/4 scale from SSC.

Not even close. SSC is just getting warmed up as far as the Hulk is concerned. He is too popular and profitable for SSC to ignore.

There is supposed to be a WWH on the way. Can't get much more modern then that.

Back