Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks buddy. Way I see it, this is something he'll have 20 years from now that he can still link back to his childhood of me and him going to see all the superhero movies together, and me getting a very special collectible of his favorite character for him. Just like me remembering my childhood and my parent's bringing me and my brother to see Return of the Jedi or '89 Batman followed by trips to the toy store.

:)

Yeah it'll be an amazing memory! Hopefully he won't get used to you spending at least 800$ every time you make him a gift ^^

Ahhh man all this whining about a solid piece and ES. If you like it buy it. If you don't like it don't. Prices will remain high or will go up in the future and companies will try to make profits as high as possible and try to spend less on producing stuff. I honestly think there won't be any solid pieces from now on. (Unless it's too small or too delicate to make hollow.)
So the question now is: Will you pass up on all goodlooking pieces from now on, because they're hollow?
Didn't think so.

I'm waiting to see if what the ex is if it's unmissable then I'll order direct of not I'll get it from over here

Ha ha ha, before everybody was mentioning $700 to a $1000. Now everybody is going with $500. I hope the damage isn't done. Sideshow is probably going:

"____, we have to rethink the budget. They lead us to charge too much! They are saying $500 now."

Ha ha ha, before everybody was mentioning $700 to a $1000. Now everybody is going with $500. I hope the damage isn't done. Sideshow is probably going:

"____, we have to rethink the budget. They lead us to charge too much! They are saying $500 now."

:panic: Me and Antman are talking £.

I hope too. Sideshow $500 no more. Ok ;)

I just want dimensions on this guy to see if I have a spot for him

I am thinking this wont fit in a besta but maybe it wont be to big to put on top of one

Back