Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope...............

Maybe when they put the 1st SW 12'' up for order.

Well if it is true at least I can relax and put my money elsewhere now. My anticipation for this is really high but at that price I am burried :rip Here's hoping that its not true :pray::pray:

It's not. Bullseye is a mod over at the other forum. He does enjoy pulling pranks on peeps. He was just having some fun.

We won't have to wait long to see the price. At this point, there is no use in guessing. The price will be revealed tomorrow. I have no doubt that this will clock in at less than a grand.

It's not. Bullseye is a mod over at the other forum. He does enjoy pulling pranks on peeps. He was just having some fun.

We won't have to wait long to see the price. At this point, there is no use in guessing. The price will be revealed tomorrow. I have no doubt that this will clock in at less than a grand.

Thanks man, there is hope!:hi5:

The Maquette will look HUMONGOUS next to the Hot Toys!! :monkey1

But that's the point. You want the Hulk to look huge. And this representation may look better than Hot Toys. I can't display them next to each other anyway (height limitations), so it's something I'm debating

But that's the point. You want the Hulk to look huge. And this representation may look better than Hot Toys. I can't display them next to each other anyway (height limitations), so it's something I'm debating

Huge is one thing. Kong like is another. HT are 12 inches. This hulk looks to be about 28 inches and THICK.

35ze3t.jpg

My guess is $599.99 but I really dont know. I only know that he will be mine. I hope the $1K is wrong as my wallet is in pain buying all the DC products!

Back