Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll have to wait for like 2 years probably.....Avengers Hulk is here....why don't you just go for him now?

I'll decide once i see in-hand pics...:D

Judging from the calendar and Olivettis FB page WWH is coming at least In a preview this year.

155963_372438179516665_1595302314_n.jpg

314764_438205129584558_75406141_n.jpg

I just can't afford two Hulks in 1 year ...lol. So I am waiting for a Preview of WWH. I just think I may want him more as a companion to another piec I want. Though the in hand pics could totally destroy that idea

Judging from the calendar and Olivettis FB page WWH is coming at least In a preview this year.

155963_372438179516665_1595302314_n.jpg

314764_438205129584558_75406141_n.jpg

I just can't afford two Hulks in 1 year ...lol. So I am waiting for a Preview of WWH. I just think I may want him more as a companion to another piec I want. Though the in hand pics could totally destroy that idea

:clap:clap:clap:clap :impatient:

I believe it will be made more then batman, $600 is ok price to buy this high quality statue, it cant compare with dark rider, totally different stuff you talking here, I don't have problem with price but I love to have ES .

more that batman????? are you serious?????:dunno:thwak

Is it just me or does Hulks body look really small in that calandar shot compared to his head?

And his face looks really odd.

Chris

Agreed... Even Olivietti's (sp) art work for Skaar was underwhelming for me, but Martin did an AMAZINGLY AWESOME job with the sculpt. It is ind of what I am hoping to see with WWH.

Yeah I'm looking forward to them as well I think as long as the QC is good this will be one of the best hulk statues made

Yeah i've just been praying they can match the paint level of the one we saw at comic com. If they can then this will be one of the best Hulk statues if not the best.

Yeah i've just been praying they can match the paint level of the one we saw at comic com. If they can then this will be one of the best Hulk statues if not the best.

Agreed. Keep the detail and the rest his history. I can't wait to have this green beast on display.

Agreed. Keep the detail and the rest his history. I can't wait to have this green beast on display.

Judging from that production piece they have got it all guys....:hi5:

Back