Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for this. Finally getting a Hulk :yess:

Seriously can't wait for my little boy to see this as well, he's going to love it. Even though the Hulk scares him a bit :)

WOW..... can't wait this is going to be so cool and huge. I know were i'm going to put him now but i'm going to have to have a room move around to fit him in :yess:

295bjo7.png

Why is the comiq considered 1:5 even though it's the same height as the maquette, maybe even a little taller.

Both hulk are equally impressive to me. Skaar after looking at it for a while I don't really like anymore, just seems a bit blend. It's back in storage now.

Why is the comiq considered 1:5 even though it's the same height as the maquette, maybe even a little taller.

Both hulk are equally impressive to me. Skaar after looking at it for a while I don't really like anymore, just seems a bit blend. It's back in storage now.

The Comequette is the comic Hulk who is a few feet taller and a bit heavier then the movie Hulk.

Enough with the side talks about how beautiful this statue is. This thread is dedicated for open edition vs ES, comic hulk vs movie hulk.

Dadgummit....I want one but I'll have to wait until statue Armageddon is over. Way to much coming in the next few months from SS. Plus the guy with that awesome custom 1/4 scale Magneto is taking orders so I know I'm going to get me one of those.

So batman is around 7500 piece , this might be 15000? There is no way it will sold out..... And there is no es, we can just wait to see if there is deal. People just can't hold because he is way too nice .

So batman is around 7500 piece , this might be 15000? There is no way it will sold out..... And there is no es, we can just wait to see if there is deal. People just can't hold because he is way too nice .

No ES doesnt mean a stupid high number will be made. You really think that many will shell out 650? Dark Rider of Mordor has an EX ES of 500 and it has still not sold out.

No ES doesnt mean a stupid high number will be made. You really think that many will shell out 650? Dark Rider of Mordor has an EX ES of 500 and it has still not sold out.

It doesn't really matter in the end. This will just be around for awhile, and it will be a personal grail for many. If WWH isn't stunning this Hulk will be coming to my house ...lol.

I believe it will be made more then batman, $600 is ok price to buy this high quality statue, it cant compare with dark rider, totally different stuff you talking here, I don't have problem with price but I love to have ES .

I believe it will be made more then batman, $600 is ok price to buy this high quality statue, it cant compare with dark rider, totally different stuff you talking here, I don't have problem with price but I love to have ES .

You think they will make 10000 of these?

It doesn't really matter in the end. This will just be around for awhile, and it will be a personal grail for many. If WWH isn't stunning this Hulk will be coming to my house ...lol.

You'll have to wait for like 2 years probably.....Avengers Hulk is here....why don't you just go for him now?

I'll decide once i see in-hand pics...:D

Back