Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spider-woman turn out bad then?

Ummmmm... Yep!!!

I posted my original pics on 73. I didn't bother putting her together earlier since it'll get replaced or refunded, I figured why bother getting used to it now. But I'm up late and figured just do it.

Glad I did because I discovered how the EX head is worse than I thought.

8410822040_69ea214c01.jpg

8410822270_89148fe0ce.jpg

8409726867_726f661fa4.jpg

8409727043_3e0b235866.jpg

8410823038_32ee573787.jpg

I thought it was the socket in the body that was damaged because both heads were going in weird. But a fiddled with the Reg head a little and it mostly went in. So I think the peg on the EX is extra crooked plus the socket in the body is off. The Reg is off but not as bad. After taking this pic I was able to get the Reg in more so the right shoulder connects, but what that did is make the back side of the left shoulder not align with the body.

8409727149_e13b8b7a85.jpg

A reflection

I took some time to enjoy my hulk v silver savage diorama and the detail on that is incredible. Absolutely incredible. I remember consensus was that it never increased in value and was in stock for years because of the large ES...hmm

Anyway, love that diorama and hope this comes out just as detailed.

Guys do you know this awesome dude? Looks that he works for Stan Winston company but not sure how he end up with the Legacy maqutte! O are they the same! Anyway found that he posted this in his instagram account ! Looks absolutely awesome, BRING IT SIDESHOW MY WALLET IS READY
View attachment 57877
View attachment 57878

After the 1/2 IM is gonna sold out soon, I am thinking buying this hulk for sure, even there is no #, it's still fining to sold out, that means price will go up .

Guys do you know this awesome dude? Looks that he works for Stan Winston company but not sure how he end up with the Legacy maqutte! O are they the same! Anyway found that he posted this in his instagram account ! Looks absolutely awesome, BRING IT SIDESHOW MY WALLET IS READY
View attachment 57877
View attachment 57878

So they changed the face on this? Because that's completely different from the SS website. Or is this something else?

Back