Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah me too, did they change the color? Maybe it's just a lightning :dunno

Mamba, if you look 3 or 4 pages back you'll see that the pics of the production Hulk is the same as this new video, those pics shows a different green (the same as the SDCC).

Probably is the lightnning, or to be more precise the white balance of the Camera, look at the shelf edges, they've a green tone

Cool video. But when is the definitive release date of this maquette? I'm tired

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That video confirms that the flesh paint job is going to be flat and won't have the shading the sdcc proto had.

Wow dudes, calm down. The video clearly shows two tones. Let's wait until the in-hand pictures come up... you can all freak out then.

Zqs7p3Z.jpg

There is some shading on that statue ... Maybe not the same degree as on the SDCC proto though

Very little. Disapointing for a 650 statue. The shade of green seems too fluorescant too. The Hulk PF will remain the better product due to a far better paint application.

Wow dudes, calm down. The video clearly shows two tones. Let's wait until the in-hand pictures come up... you can all freak out then.

Zqs7p3Z.jpg

I am calm. I can make remarks and be plenty calm.

Very little. Disapointing for a 650 statue. The shade of green seems too fluorescant too. The Hulk PF will remain the better product due to a far better paint application.

once we get proper video and photos under great light and by great photographers then you could make that call... But not from these... At least IMHO

It's not like you have to take a gamble.

Wait for in hand pics then asses. Video camera's can't replicate colour or shading accurately.

At least not evenly, Sony is different from Panasonic to Canon......

You must be speaking for yourself. I think the Hulk PF is boring, and I do not care for the more Kirbyesque Hulk style (no disrespect meant to the late great Jack Kirby).

Sorry but it's your message that is disapointing.

I present you a picture of the production piece of Hulk :

Now you can see a better achievement by Sideshow.

Last edited:
Back