Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
March is going to be killer...I may need to sell more stuff or buy my wife a very expensive gift to make her forget about the credit card bill.

March is going to be killer...I may need to sell more stuff or buy my wife a very expensive gift to make her forget about the credit card bill.

Same here bro, predator and 3 more statues coming, over $3000!! Also had to buy wife birthday present..... Damn.....

Hulk Maquette is expected to ship sometime in March. :)

-SideshowAlex

I am really looking forward to receive an arrival notice. I hope we'll get Hulk around the same time as Rhino, it will be an epic month.

Hulk Maquette is expected to ship sometime in March. :)

-SideshowAlex

AWESOME NEWS :clap

HulkSmash-Avengers-smile-happy-Hulk-1343222610x.gif

Would love to eventually find a house with an attic purposely made for my collections :hi5:

join the club bro! :(

Jay, you da man! You'll have to come visit...oh and bring the pups, my daughter adores pups, especially pugs! :slap

Nevermind the HiFi equipment, leave Hulk behind the front door and put up a notice outside that says...

WARNING! THOSE WHO TRESPASS WILL FACE THE WRATH OF MY HULK! :rotfl:rotfl
that would do it....but my dog's would be out of a job :ted:ted

I'm hoping it goes out in early April instead.

You'll have it in March and you'll like it!

I haven't even ordered this yet but I will soon, just got figure out some other pre-orders first. Damn, can't believe will have this next month, I can't wait. Like others have said, I am all out of space so something will have to be downgraded to the "back in the box" status.

Looking forward to seeing u guys post pictures here. Mine will be probably three months later when it arrive at my LCS.

Back