Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when you see what paint apps SSC are pumping out at the moment

Yeah, travel through damn near any statue thread in the last couple years and you see how terrible a lot of their stuff has been. Down right terrible.

So for Hulk to coming looking this good is nearly impossible to believe :dunno

Hear hear. Especially when 650 was dropped.
:exactly:

Yeah, travel through damn near any statue thread in the last couple years and you see how terrible a lot of their stuff has been. Down right terrible.

So for Hulk to coming looking this good is nearly impossible to believe :dunno

I was hardcore SSC a few years back but they really don't seem to be the same company that i spent all that money with. Their service is still top but their quality has taken a massive dip. :(

You go right to think that this is not the production version.

But know one thing, I do not tell jokes.
Also note, that Sideshow offers parts productions not yet been released to exhibitors on international events such as the London Toy Fair or Nuremberg. And also on the occasion of smaller events like fairs horrors in Germany ... etc..
When you see the achievements of this manufacturer that are not yet available on the exhibitors stalls during a special event, at each time they are production versions.

I know because I saw it with my own eyes during an event of the same type.

Now you are free to believe me or not.

k .

I was hardcore SSC a few years back but they really don't seem to be the same company that i spent all that money with. Their service is still top but their quality has taken a massive dip. :(

They do still get it right on occasion.. skaar, joker, colossus, black widow.... it's the spider-woman and psylockes thst keep me up.

Joker turned out great. I love that statue. Your got to many Grails in your collection anyway Jay so its only fair you missed out on that one :D

I'm disappointed that I missed the the chance of seeing this in the flesh at the London Toy Fair. Man, the Hulk was literally a few miles away and I didn't even know it! :gah:

Boy the production piece looks so good, I'd be thrilled if mine comes out like that.

Looks like all retailer sold out and can't get it anymore, we all have to buy from sideshow now... Damn expensive from ca buyer here

Back