Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hulk1.jpg

hulk2.jpg

I do wonder how long Hulk will be available. I know it is an open es, but I bet it will be sold out quicker than we all think. But I could also be crazy too. :cuckoo:

Ok I hate to nit pick.....Someone has to. But his right eyebrow seems a tad off. It's either to high or not painted all the way. Or is it just the angles??

Looks the same way over at the SF board.

It's the lighting and shadows, and angle - I don't have the best set up so I can't light it right. But it's paler than it looks in these pictures. But matches the on screen appearance from the film pretty well.

hulk3.jpg

It's the lighting and shadows, and angle - I don't have the best set up so I can't light it right. But it's paler than it looks in these pictures. But matches the on screen appearance from the film pretty well.

hulk3.jpg

Thanks Dave. It's does look off in some other photos I have seen. But really not as bad as I originally thought. This basically is Full if Win and makes me feel all fuzzy inside :)

awesome pics! thanks all for sharing :) hope to see more close ups of this beast :monkey3

Back