Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29lbs does not bother me. I use to have the original Hulk PF and that thing was a bear to move around. Always worried me that whatever shelf it was on would crumble :)

Anyways until swift post some pics here is one I found that I don't think I have seen before. Perhaps I have. They are all starting to meld into each other now.

hulkmaquette1.jpg

29lbs does not bother me. I use to have the original Hulk PF and that thing was a bear to move around. Always worried me that whatever shelf it was on would crumble :)

Anyways until swift post some pics here is one I found that I don't think I have seen before. Perhaps I have. They are all starting to meld into each other now.
So 29lbs is light for a statue? Or because its the hulk?

hulkmaquette1.jpg

I prefer it lighter...makes it easier to move, and it looks the same on shelf whether it ways 30 or 50 lbs..

14 pages since I went to bed and not one picture....you guys suck! WTF were you doing having a party.

I thought that was it for sure.

Yea... 50 is really hard to mice around, I never moved it , but at least 40 ! For that size.

Yea... 50 is really hard to mice around, I never moved it , but at least 40 ! For that size.

Ya I have nothing to compare it with since its my first. A good chunk of weight probably comes from that base as well. 30 seems a little light compared to 50 but I guess its a good medium.. Not too heavy, not too light.. Either way if he looks as good as proto I could care less.. 20 mins to go until I drive to pick him up.

So remember when I said if Swift was delayed at ALL in getting his piece you guys would loose your ****.... Well didn't some of you get all snippy...........lol

29 lbs? How come in their website (Sideshow Collectibles) shows 40 lbs, I dont get it.

License: Marvel
Product Type: Maquette
Product Size: 25.5" H (647.7mm) x 17.25" W (438.15mm) x 18" L (457.2mm)
*Product Weight: 40.00 lbs (18.14 kg)*

Oversized Item
The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.
Dimensional Weight (DIM): 52 lbs
*Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM): TBD

* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.

Artists:
•Legacy Effects
•The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team

Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles

Holy Snap!! Just put him on the couch. It looks like he's big enough to be your drinking buddy. Awesome!

Back