Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my hulk finally resting where he belongs

DSC01135_zps576eea77.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01143_zpse2d2c620.jpg
[/IMG]

I just received my Hulk, this guy is massive. Sideshow really needs to let up on the depth of these bases, can't fit him anywhere. Pretty freaking awesome piece.

If they did that he would be too tall though... besides..
Sideshow didn't sculpt it.

Dudes...I live in Edmonton, Alberta, it snowed about 6" over the weekend, and we have another 2 or 3" in the forecast late this week...oh, and it hasn't melted yet...so I don't want to read any complaining about piddly amounts of snow that melt later the same day.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I'm in Canada too but we have infrastructure and funds set aside in order to deal with the issue (clear roads, salt roads etc...). So in fact our friends to the south have more reason to complain.

Well, I really can't see it unless I get really close, but my Hulk's booger is really bugging me for what I paid for this. I think I'm going to contact Sideshow to see what they want me to do. Man.. I really love this thing I hate to send it back.

Well, I really can't see it unless I get really close, but my Hulk's booger is really bugging me for what I paid for this. I think I'm going to contact Sideshow to see what they want me to do. Man.. I really love this thing I hate to send it back.

Insist on a replacement or they will offer you around $20 :cuckoo:
If they won't replace it send it back as faulty then simply order another.
If mine has a blemish on his back I'll return it, never mind on the face :slap
It's a lot if money to spend not to be totally satisfied with it.

:exactly: Most of us had to work our asses of to be able to buy this. So nothing less than a close perfect Hulk will do.

Got pics of this?

Wow! That's a joke. $20 for a $650 dollar statue. They will have to fix it,replace it, or refund my money.

Wow! That's a joke. $20 for a $650 dollar statue. They will have to fix it,replace it, or refund my money.

They could offer more. Like 50-60 maybe more... it depends on the issue. I don't know where this dude got 20. Don't listen to the fear mongers on this site

That aaid, if it really bugs you, get it replaced

They could offer more. Like 50-60 maybe more... it depends on the issue. I don't know where this dude got 20. Don't listen to the fear mongers on this site

I just want it fixed. I, like everyone who bought this piece,paid a good chunk of change for this. I expect it to be perfect. I'll see what they say.

Back