The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some new photos of the PF taken from a video over at Indyfans. Thanks to The Raider! AWESOME!!!

sideshow_16scale_01.jpg
sideshow_16scale_02.jpg
sideshow_16scale_03.jpg
sideshow_16scale_04.jpg

https://www.theraider.net/news/fullstory_merchandise.php?id=664

My family hates my collectibles habit, any Freak who orders it would then have to square international shipping with me, and that can prove to be a nightmare (what with invoices and customs declarations and all), and even calling Sideshow long-distance from Germany at 3.30 AM doesn't seem to be a viable option.

Nah, I'll just put myself on the wait list on Friday morning, and keep my fingers crossed.

I've had enough luck in 2008 so far that it just might keep for a while yet...

EDIT: EEEK! It's alive! Thanks for the captures and the link, Fett! (And tell the good people at The Raider that PFs are quarter-scale, not sixth-scale, please.)

Last edited:
I can already tell I'm gonna break my F5 button Thursday evening... :lol

It's all been said before, but I still gotta say it: This thing is freakin' awesome!! Glad I've got some points saved up! :chew

Okay, I want this PF. Awwww for craping out loud I don't want to come on here anymore. Too many things I want.

I hate you all for starting up such discussions!

Okay, I want this PF. Awwww for craping out loud I don't want to come on here anymore. Too many things I want.

I hate you all for starting up such discussions!

I feel your pain. the more i look at him, the more i want him. GAH! I guess that I'll preorder him if i can and decide what to do from there...

what am i gunna do with a sever hundred dollal unarticulated statue?

Ugh....i hate this place and the effect it is having on my finances. :duh

Trev, you did an awesome job man. Great job. I hope that you do not leave Sideshow.

For the painters, great job as well and I hope that we get close to the prototype piece.

For the fabricator, great job on the hat and the jacket and everything else.

Great Job Sideshow team. Awesome looking Premium Format so far based on the pic. I hope to see in person at least at Comic con.

:chew:chew

OMG !! looks just like him.
I am so getting this.
By far the best Pf I have ever seen.

cinemaquette better lower their prices. This PF will kill it for sure.

:lol That's about the only thing anyone can complain about on this.

Seriously, how much pressure is Sideshow feeling to ensure that they delivery on this one when it comes to production QC and proper shipping? :horror

I'm with ya. I think the only thing you can complain about is just how good this came out so far. The pressure to make sure this and the 1:6th come out as perfect as they look now will be huge.

A bowl of "bad dates".

That sounds like the last several girls I've gone out with. :lol

I would say that there's about a 99.9% chance that it will go up for order this Thursday.

I'd be pretty shocked if it didn't.

It truly looks like Harrison Ford just stepped off set during filming of the movie. :clap

This may be the best P.F. ever!

Can't wait for Thursday night. I usually go play basketball, but, I'm skipping this week. Hopefully, the pre-order will go up.

Ok.. I was looking at the pics and my wife walked buy and said she wants me to get this!!! :google:google

This Thursday is going to rock! :rock

I got my copy of Toyfare in the mail today. :rock

Wait until you see the non-scanned pictures of this thing! :eek :google

I've never even considered buying two PF's of the same character, but if they do a Temple of Doom and it looks this good I might just get that one too. This figure is unbelievable.

This figure is unbelievable.

It really is. I just keep looking at it, and knowing that I will have this piece in my collection brings a smile to my face.

I love it.

:rock

Between the Indiana Jones p.f. and the Aragorn p.f. , I am one happy Sideshow Collector right now.

:bow

I kinda hate to say this, but looking at this PF I think he needs to be displayed away from my others, I'm afraid the others may lower the impact this one has.

I think we all need to hold our breaths and not claim this to be the second coming just yet. It looks bad ass! Lets just hope it comes across the pond as such. :monkey3

Back