The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing Sideshow wants to keep this baby for themselves and makes it a domestic Sideshow only exclusive. Meaning in the US it's Sideshow only and over seas it's retailers available. Maybe even, dare I say an "Inclusive PF"???

Some new photos of the PF taken from a video over at Indyfans. Thanks to The Raider! AWESOME!!!

sideshow_16scale_01.jpg
sideshow_16scale_02.jpg
sideshow_16scale_03.jpg
sideshow_16scale_04.jpg

https://www.theraider.net/news/fullstory_merchandise.php?id=664

That Indyfans closeup looks like Madame Tousseau's.

Sold.

Nah. But the Edition Size will definitely be "TBD".

I agree with you. It will be TBD. But, that doesn't mean it won't sell out Thursday night either. Just look at Thor a couple weeks ago.

Then again, if there is an exclusive I'm expecting the edition size to be at least 1,000. Maybe even 2,000 like Darth Vader was.

What's the best way to prevent from stepping on ****?

Easy. Don't **** on the floor.

Translated in relation to Indy PF

What's the best way to prevent the naysayers and the buzzkillers from spoiling everybodies joy and excitement?

Simple pimple. Sideshow, continue to top yourself. Year, after year, after year, ........

This piece is a must have...it's such an iconic character and it looks amazing!!!

The good thing is if you decide later you don't want it or can't afford it you can always cancel. I'm gonna order and then see how things go.

But for now it is just blowing my mind!!!

I don't care what I have to cancel or sell I'm not missing the Indy PF. Thor is on the cancel block, Luke, Han, Gandy, Clone Obi 1/6ths I don't care.

The good thing is if you decide later you don't want it or can't afford it you can always cancel. I'm gonna order and then see how things go.

But for now it is just blowing my mind!!!

Yep that is all I am saying. I really want a great piece and so far it looks as such. I also don't want to be disappointed so that is why I will not go all out with the celebrating.

for me the cancell block is 1:1 IM, especially since it doesn't have an ES.

I already had to cancell things this year but.. PF Indy will be on the must have list!!!

I already cancelled the 12" indy... I just knew it could compare to this guy! Oh and that doesn't make me a Non-Indy fan. I just wanted the best!!! and I'll pick up a 12" version later. ;)

Back