The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Additionally, we will be holding a special Priority Pre-Order event for the Sideshow Exclusive edition of our Indiana Jones Premium Format Figure! If you’d like to get your hands on the Exclusive version, be sure to mark your calendars for Friday, April 18th, 2008, at 10 AM (Pacific Time) to join in the PPO fun!

I work Thursday nights and can't be at a computer hitting F5 and waiting for the newsletter to arrive. On the other hand, Friday is my day off. So a Friday morning PPO for Indy is GREAT NEWS for me!!

:chew :chew :chew

I'm guessing the original plan was for Indy to go up for pre-order tomorrow night. But, due to the HUGE response, maybe SS changed it to a PPO.

I have to work next Friday. So, I am either gonna have to try to call my order in. Or, have a friend pre-order it for me. Either way, I'm gonna try my best not to miss it.

Has there been PPOs for PFs before? I cant remember there being any, but I dont buy many PFs so I really dont know.

Oh, thanks Tom.

I know I am gonna be ordering and I have never got any non horror PFs, I bet there are gonna be a lot of 1st time PF buyers with this one, so demand should be high.

Gandalf the White was a PPO as well. A couple weeks after SDCC last summer.

One example of what makes Sideshow a great company is that they were aware of the response and anticipated the demand and not only gave it a scheduled PPO, but told us about it in advance so that we weren't all hunched over our computers tomorrow night expecting to preorder it.

I am looking forward to the e-mail next week which will presumably reveal what the exclusive is...

I work Thursday nights and can't be at a computer hitting F5 and waiting for the newsletter to arrive. On the other hand, Friday is my day off. So a Friday morning PPO for Indy is GREAT NEWS for me!!

:chew :chew :chew

This type of PPO is the exact reason I bought my IPhone. I simply cannot take any chances missing this. Not that I would as I've got a friend who always helps me out (besides Pix). However, this way I can make sure I get those RP on it too.

"So Josh why did you get an iPhone?"

"In case one day there'd be an Indiana Jones Pf that I'd miss."

:lol

Whew, glad I don't have class and am not working on Friday... Sorry for you fellas who aren't going to have internet access during the pre-order.

Just realized that I'm not in class Friday the 18th but rather I've got a day of meetings-- oh well, that's why I've got the laptop.:D

indianajonespf.jpg

A possibly cool and relatively simple customization you could do would be to get those fake stringy spider webs that go up for sale before Halloween to strategically drape off of his shoulders and hat. That way it'd look like he'd just escaped the boulder and was about to face off against Belloq and the natives.

A possibly cool and relatively simple customization you could do would be to get those fake stringy spider webs that go up for sale before Halloween to strategically drape off of his shoulders and hat. That way it'd look like he'd just escaped the boulder and was about to face off against Belloq and the natives.

Even before the boulder. He does have that "ADIOS SAPITO" look to him there.

I know I am gonna be ordering and I have never got any non horror PFs, I bet there are gonna be a lot of 1st time PF buyers with this one, so demand should be high.

Yeah, I should have my first PF delivered next week... and already SSC is forcing me to pre-order #2 with Indy.

Back